sxxen is offline Associate Member

Recommendation for next cycle?

I homebrewed Test Enanthate , and Dbol , and did my first injection today along with a split dose of Dbol. I will be doing this for a 12 week cycle (6 weeks only for Dbol).

What do you guys recommend for a next stack? Can I get a recommendation for a bulk stack and a cut stack? These need to be able to be homebrew-ed.

Thanks ya'll!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well you didnt do any research for your 1st cycle and your asking about your 2nd already.Beacuse if you did you would know to run 1 compound.On your 2nd run the same if you did well.Why mess with a good thing.

sxxen is offline Associate Member
    Actually, I did do research. However I'm not overweight and never had history of pubertal gyno. I did a blood test, and everything comes back healthy. I am running Aromasin during the cycle as well.

The way I understand it, is that although running a single compound is preferred, running a second compound isn't that bad, especially at a low dose of dbol (30mg). I will probably be running a Test E and Dbol cycle for my 2nd and possibly even 3rd cycle as well, but what would be the next compound I should add for mass? What about for cutting? Thanks for your input

Thread Information