dino2 is offline Junior Member

how to let my arms grow (pgf-2 ?)

I am working out for about 5 years.

I am growing, but my arm do not as the rest of my body does.

Even now that I on Deca and Winnie ( for 5 weeks now, and 3 to go ) the won't respond as the rest does.

I was thinking of a way to give my arms a boost.
    Can I inject pgf-2 in my arms, when I'm still on juice ?

I was thinking of starting with 0.5ml in the morning and 0.5ml in the evening. Day 1 in the biceps, and day 2 in the triceps, day 3 in the middle or rear shoulder.

Can I do this, or do you have to use pgf for 5 times a day ?

I work out every other day, and train every body part once a week. I've tried a separate day for arms, as well as after chest, and back. In my opinion this does not a diffirence.

Thanks for your input, Dino

REM
    REM is offline Member
    hey man don,t feel bad, i got the same bullshit problem, and wondering how many more have this problem you know..
    anyway, my forearms and calves are the worths body parts i have. i,m not worry for my calves, but my forearms, i want them bigger. do you think by injecting right in your forearms will help to getting big??? if anybody has an input on this, man give us a hand...thanks a lot

Ranger Guest
    Do NOT Inject PGF2A in the forearms.....Way to vascular, as for the bi's and tri's...Yes, it can help, but be fore warned...it is NOT for the squimish at heart....

I posted a very good article on PGF2A, do a search, read, and then decide....

If you decide to go with it....Welcome to the " Brotherhood of Pain "

Ranger

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Ranger,

i read your posts on PGF2A and everyone's responses to it, its sides and the extreme pain. My only question is what would this be found under in the drug profiles section?

REM
    REM is offline Member
    what if you inject sust, sten, test or maybe deca ,
    will these workout better???

to Ranger

I've read the post you sent about PGF2. VERY GOOD!!
    You cleared a lot of questions.

And for the forearm, I won't do that, thanks

Still 1 question: Can I use it by just 2 injections a day, or do you have to go for 5 ad day ?

The last is difficult for me, because of work

Thanks, Dino

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    You dont seem to have enough a lot of experience with aas. I would just stick with that for now. PGF2 is a hardcore drug, that works best in the 4-8 PAINFULL injections ed. You can put it in your bis and tris with no problems but it is NOT recomonded to use it with any aas as the pump will be too extream and your workouts will suffer. If you are going to use it stick with it as a bridge IMO and stick atleast 4 times ed. It is out of your system so fast that 2 times a day is just about enough to give you the pain with not much in the way of results I would think...

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    I don't think anyone has mentioned this yet. DO NOT TAKE PGF2 WHILE ON A CYCLE.

Ranger Guest
    I have cycled PGF2A with certain low androgenic AAS(fina, EQ, winny)...anything that has little or no water retention is OK...I tried it with dbol and just walking up stairs caused extreme pumps in the legs...

Remember, the long term effects of PGF2A is unkown at this point, and as for dosage and amount of injections....small dosages and frequent injections rule over large dosages and fewer injections....

By taking small dosages, the sides will not be as harsh, therefore allowing usage at work, home, ect. When increasing the dosage DO IT SLOWLY!!! I made the mistake of going up to quick and jacking my calves....Heh heh heh...I thought I crippled myself for about an hour....

Luck to ya Bro.....

Ranger

REM
    REM is offline Member
    Originally posted by BIG_GUNS_21
    You dont seem to have enough a lot of experience with aas. I would just stick with that for now. PGF2 is a hardcore drug, that works best in the 4-8 PAINFULL injections ed. You can put it in your bis and tris with no problems but it is NOT recomonded to use it with any aas as the pump will be too extream and your workouts will suffer. If you are going to use it stick with it as a bridge IMO and stick atleast 4 times ed. It is out of your system so fast that 2 times a day is just about enough to give you the pain with not much in the way of results I would think...
    big guns will you be able to answer this.
    can i innject sust, sten , or testosterona in forearms? and if i do, which will be the best choice?? trying to get them bigger.

Ranger Guest
    I think I'd stay away from the forearms, of course I injected pgf2a in my traps like a dumbass....Heh heh heh....Felt like someone took a shovel and smashed my head through my shoulders....

Ranger

your right

I am not experienced, but I hope to be, in asking questions, and reading.
    Thanks for your help,

Dino

Mr. Nobody is offline Associate Member
    I had used pgf2a for 4 weeks once.
    My verdict: it is not worth the pain, neither is it as powerful as gear. However, I gained some temporary size in my outer quads and calfs. The sides did not subside after time, as a matter of fact, the fever feeling i got after doing (2) 70 iu into my muscles got more intense as time went on. I did (2) 50iu after lunch and another (2) 50-70 iu after dinner into calfs and outer glutes.
    My side effects: sometimes diareah
    fever like feeling after 30 min of administration to about 2 hrs afterwards,
    hellish muscle pain, and in my last weeks also muscle spasm at injection site. I don't know, how some guys can do this 5-7 times a day.
    Last edited by Mr. Nobody; 11-29-2001 at 09:21 AM.

Well I will answer this one in hopes that it will never be asked again. DONT inject anything in your forearms!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by REM

big guns will you be able to answer this.
    can i innject sust, sten , or testosterona in forearms? and if i do, which will be the best choice?? trying to get them bigger.

nautica is offline Associate Member
    Dino

Instead of PGF2A why not doing site injections with you juice for a while and see how that works for you.

I do all of my injections in my arms, sholders and chest. None in my glutes as it makes my ass too big.

If you do not get the results you want from site injections then you can move on to PGF2A.

Ranger

Does PGF2A seem to be harder to find now than say 6 months to a year ago. It does to me - If so what would the reason be.
    (by the way I am not asking for a source and do not want any - It just seems like it has fallen off of a lot of list) please - no one PM me telling me where to find it - I do not care)

Thank for advise, I'll try

Never heard of that before, injecting in the arms, to let them grow.

But a good thing to try.
    By the way, howmuch ml can you put in an arm or shoulder.
    I gess, 2 ml max.

About the PGF-2. I've no trouble in getting it.

Re: Thank for advise, I'll try

Originally posted by dino2
    howmuch ml can you put in an arm or shoulder.
    I gess, 2 ml max.
    2 ml is the most I have done 250 is the most mgs I have done.

Bump for a response from xbiker. If anyone knows the limits on site injections it is him.

Do a seach on xbiker and site injections and you will get photos of site injections.

Ranger Guest
    It's not that it's hard to find, Bro's bought it, tried it, then quit.....It's not in demand like it was, so very few sources carry it like they used to....

Ranger

REM
    REM is offline Member
    Well I will answer this one in hopes that it will never be asked again. DONT inject anything in your forearms!!!!!!!!

i don,t really understand your comment, that you
    hope this will not be ask again..
    can you explain yuorself better..

REM
    REM is offline Member
    Originally posted by Ranger
    I think I'd stay away from the forearms, of course I injected pgf2a in my traps like a dumbass....Heh heh heh....Felt like someone took a shovel and smashed my head through my shoulders....

Ranger
    since pgf2 is a hardcore drug, what about sten,
    sust, testosterona, these is basically what i got.
    there is always an alternative, i,m a big boy
    i can take some pain. just to get them bigger.
    and yes i do understand to stay away from the
    forearms. i had injected myself everywhere, but forearms. i,m just getting more info before i do
    anything that i will regret.. thanks man for
    previous PM

Nautica:
    Ranger

Does PGF2A seem to be harder to find now than say 6 months to a year ago. It does to me - If so what would the reason be.
    I am not Ranger but I think its due to a decline in demand after we all experienced first hand results and sides with it. Dharkham totally glorified this substance in his articles.

Hey I just noticed, you copied my disclaimer....

Originally posted by Mr. Nobody
    Nautica:

Hey I just noticed, you copied my disclaimer....
    Yeah, I saw it a couple of weeks ago but I added use into it. I had been looking for something like that and yours was the best I saw.

Hope you don't mind.

Originally posted by REM

i don,t really understand your comment, that you
    hope this will not be ask again..
    can you explain yuorself better..
    Well if i anwser it people should know better then to shoot in their forearms! Forearms are very dence and vascular muscles, not the best invironment for aas and a lot easier to fuck up the shot IMO (Think of all the tendens and connective tissue that are in your forearms!) . Some MAY shoot in the forarms but IMO it is a shitty practise and not a worth while injection site. Just stick with the basics, site injections will not give a LOT of size in the area anyway. Its just for little touchups IMO.

Originally posted by nautica

Yeah, I saw it a couple of weeks ago but I added use into it. I had been looking for something like that and yours was the best I saw.

Hope you don't mind.
    Of course I don't mind, why should I? I added use in as well....

CYCLEON Guest
    Originally posted by Ranger
    It's not that it's hard to find, Bro's bought it, tried it, then quit.....It's not in demand like it was, so very few sources carry it like they used to....

Ranger
    Well, also a certain famous "DR" who carried it for retail ans sources alike retired and that might have also put a slight dint in the supply as well.

reddragon4954 is offline Member
    when taking PGF2, to make the arms bigger would it be best to shoot in both the bicep and tricep in 1 session or to hit the biceps then next session of the day hit triceps?

Thread Information