pro4truck22 is offline New Member

Test E shoulder injection, first cycle

So this is my first cycle ever, its test e 250mg. I am 5 foot 10, 200 with 11% body fat. Injection with a 25guage 5//8th pin in the shoulder. I am only in my second week and just had my third pin today. My last pin in opposite shoulder has a hard spot, not swollen just firm, it is also red about 3inches below where i pinned. when i flex my bicep the hard area becomes tight. Its not red all over just a the size of a sand dollar and like i said the redness starts a few inches below the pin point. Just want to get some feed back on it since this is my first ever cycle and a little paranoid. It has been 4 days since this shoulder was pinned, the soreness and pain is going away each day so that doesnt seem to be an issue. I used alc wipes on top of bottle and new one with one swipe on the shoulder, injected 1cc and it took about 10 seconds. I will attach a pic, im pretty white red as it is so may be hard to see any difference.lol any feedback will help, thank you.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	myshoulder.jpg 
Views:	7419 
Size:	131.9 KB 
ID:	118920

The Situation is offline Associate Member
    There's no way that your 11%.. But have you been icing it or taking any anti inflammatory?

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Your arm has a very odd shape. Is that swelling or is it just shaped that way?

My body fat was measured at the gym with callipers may not be 100% correct, anyways the picture does show kind of an odd shape and i believe thats just how i was holding my arm for the picture, like I said there is really no swelling just a hard spot from pin point down a few inches with the sand dollar of redness also a few inches down. The soreness or pain has been no different in this shoulder compared to my first pin in the opposite. I have not iced either time, rubbed it here and there but thats been it.

xelnaga is offline Banned
    I would not ice it. Just leave it alone.

I just worry myself, i get on here and read read read and then worry about an infection or something, but go back and forth some say redness is common on the virgin muscle and so on. Just looking for what the experts have to say, I do apprecaite it.

mattydaman88 is offline New Member
    My mate had the same prob injecting in the shoulder, it went red and had a bad rash, he moved to injecting in the ass and it was all sweet. The rash went away after 3 days...

Thanks for the info guys, today it has been 6 days and there is no redness or pain.

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Situation View Post
    There's no way that your 11%.. But have you been icing it or taking any anti inflammatory?
    lol x 2.......

SG2009 is offline Member
    I would see a doctor if this situation continou to persist

Thread Information