formerly is offline New Member

Anavar in Cambodia?

Going to Cambodia soon for a few weeks and wondering if anyone here might know if Anavar can be bought from the pharmacists in Cambodia.

Just noticed last time I was there that you didnt need scrpts.lol

Thanks.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by formerly View Post
    Going to Cambodia soon for a few weeks and wondering if anyone here might know if Anavar can be bought from the pharmacists in Cambodia.

Just noticed last time I was there that you didnt need scrpts.lol

Thanks.
    You know I have never tried it there. Let us know what you find out.

formerly is offline New Member
    Well I've been here a week and have been to about 30 pharmacies. One, the very 1st one I went to in Siem Reap, didn't have oxandrolone but the pharmacist did bring out injection Sustenon 250 and Dianadrol?(40 pills/box). The boxes they were in looked as much legit pharmacuetical as I see here at home. Went to Phnom Penh and nothing here, at all. Not even a weight lifting gym as far as I can see.lol

Funny cuz the very 1st pharm I went to and the girl whipped out the Sustenon and Diana-something so I thought it would be no problem but none of the rest had anything.

Bigmanpower is offline New Member
    Have you tried Khamer Pharma ?? They are the producer of Peptides and Steroids in Cambodia in a legal way. Also no prescription needed in Cambodia. Very cool.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmanpower View Post
    Have you tried Khamer Pharma ?? They are the producer of Peptides and Steroids in Cambodia in a legal way. Also no prescription needed in Cambodia. Very cool.
    Really? I hope he found what he was looking for after 3 years...

Nobuddy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Really? I hope he found what he was looking for after 3 years...
    I'm glad he resurrected this thread. I've been to Cambodia 3 times, goin back soon. From what I found, their pharms kinda sucked, but I will check out the company he mentioned. Thanks.

yea you are right its not like in thailand where they have everything. But from my research that company in cambodia is the manufacturer of peptides and their staff in the warehouse is very proff and educated pharmacists. stay away from vietnam, they are scams. i been there more than 3 times without success on great gear. thailand is good too (bangkok and pattaya have everything yes EVERYTHING) haha..

hello nobuddy, are you in cambodia now? i am going there for holiday next week. just woundered if you ever visited www.khamerpharma. com or did you get your gear another place? otherwise we could go there together.

randall98390 is offline New Member
    I've been reading up on that site and it seems like a giant amount of posts in a short period of time (looks like advertisers). Nobody has any real info, the site says approved by Ministry of Health, but no way to verify anything.

I'll check it out when I go there and see if they allow pictures or anything.

Would love to see in anyone with an account older than that company has anything to say about it.

Thread Information