RutgersFan is offline New Member

Question for female users/veterans

My wife is interested in doing figure in the NPC. She hasnt decided on a show as of yet until she gets everything else worked out with her job, etc.

She comes from an athletic background playing college sports. She is 5'5 120lbs and shes interested in running a cycle of anavar at 5-10mgs ED. Shes asking for my opinion but to be honest i have not the slightest clue what females should expect from AAS cycles or if they do a PCT or not.

What should she expect from this? And any other precautions besides cholestrol & blood pressure. Her goal is to put a few lbs of lean mass on.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Talk to Kawi she use to compete.You can find her in the lounge section duing the week.She can help.

RutgersFan is offline New Member
    Will do so, thankyou.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    And just to prepare you, female steroid use is like male steroid use (actually its a far more serious decision for a female since they are male hormones that will be taken) it should not be considered until all other options have been exhausted. So the answer will be to think about the type of event then study on diet and training and do both for at least a year then spend another couple of months studying about steroids , risks vs benefits etc. then and only then will she be ready to start any actual AAS usage.

PS most would feel that at least 2 years or more of solid training should be under her belt before considering AAS usage.

Thread Information