rhemt90 is offline New Member

Looking for advice on first cycle

Stats
    Height: 6'0"
    Weight: 193
    BF: No way to tell, but my guess is not high
    Lifting Experience: I've been lifting for 3.5-4 years, I have made progress and I am now looking for some advice on starting my first cycle.

I have access to Anavar , its expensive, but I have the cash to burn on it, any recommendations on cycling and pct would be appreciated.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Well man I would say just way 2-3 more years build a better stronger bigger base and then hit it. Dont spend your money on expensive var. at 21 your too young to cycle, go on a sick vacation some place and bang some random chicks lol.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Dont do it. And anavar only will only be a dissapointment esp at your age.

Why do you wanna cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    Well man I would say just way 2-3 more years build a better stronger bigger base and then hit it. Dont spend your money on expensive var. at 21 your too young to cycle, go on a sick vacation some place and bang some random chicks lol.
    You know I was thinking about waiting a few more years, there are just some points where I get so frustrated, its probably because I see these guys 1-2 years younger than me who look awesome and im no where near them. It can be frustrating to the point where I feel like giving up on lifting, but I never do. Its not like I dont see progress, it just seems like nothing and I work hard in the gym and diet even harder

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    Dont do it. And anavar only will only be a dissapointment esp at your age.

Why do you wanna cycle?
    I want to cycle to increase progress and results, I know im young, and I definitely should not be doing it just yet. Just wanted to get some advice, seems like I should stay natural for the time being. Its also frustrating when I see someone who works half as hard as I do, and eats like complete s**t have a way better body at a year or two younger than me.

Blog Entries
    progress and results for what? why are you lifting and such? Looks?

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    progress and results for what? why are you lifting and such? Looks?
    for myself, I dont do it for anyone else, I love it and I love seeing results. I lift because for a few hours a week I can forget about work and classes and really de-stress. I dont plan on doing any competitions ever, its strictly a hobby, well a little bit more you could say its a lifestyle for me. It also doesnt hurt to look good without shirt on

Blog Entries
    then stay natural untill you are older. Read marcus300 info on steroids and endocrine system.

Dont wanna cycle now and have major ED when you are older and then eventually have to take a shot every 10 days for the rest of your life.

Thread Information