cool7425 is offline Junior Member

Roids and GI bleeding?

Has anyone heard of roids being related to GI bleeding at all? I'm always paranoid when on a cycle -- and was just wondering if this would explain my toilet paper being colored red when I wiped earlier today.

Gonna go down to the drugstore to pick-up an occult-blood test right now just in case. There is a slight chance that the color has to do with something I ate.

Thanks

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Have you been taking advil, arprin, Naproxin or any other anti-inflams???

Are using ECA bro?

If so then you have to control the amount of A you take. A is a blood thinner and one of the side effects of constantly having A in your system hemerhoidal bleeding.

In some people the E will cause bleeding of the intestinal walls...

By the way here is an easy way to tell where the blood is from:

If the blood is runny and bright red on the TP or literally "dripping out" (refered to as frank bleeding), then there are good chances it is simply hemerhoids. Unpleasant but not a major problem... no worries.

On the other hand if the blood is from a darker red to a brownish tint, thicker, maybe interlaced with feecees then start to worry a little. There is a good chance it's internal. I'd re-evaluate my diet and supplements if I were you and would think of seeing a doctor about it .

Red

Nah, haven't been taking anything but my gear. It was bright red, so I'm thinking it was hemorrhoids or maybe just something I ate. Everything looked fine this morning.

Thanks for the help!

NP bro...

Just remember the old Prep-H commercial... "9 out of 10 people suffer Hemerhoids" (does that mean the tenth person enjoys them?).

Though not quite the most "in" topic, it is an extremely common problem. I would expect it's even more common with BBers who are on a bulking diet (more food = more toilet use...).

Red

True. Since I began my bulking diet I've been going like 3-4 times a day. Talk about a sore ass.

Thread Information