john004 is offline Associate Member

armidex and water retention

Im curious of what would happen if i was on a cycle of deca /test and didn't drink all that much water, like 1-2 cups a day. Also, im getting ready to start a cycle d-bol/sust/eq, i wanna take armidex to help reduce bloat which i get very bad, what kinda dosage should i take and for how long? Also what would be a good amount of water to drink a day, like 1-2 gallons?

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator

Amerdriex

No meant as flame but check out drug profiles off home page here. To keep bloat down depending on gear doses, you need between .25-1mg per day.

More water means less water retention, so drink min. 1 gal per day.

no flame taken, i just don't trust alot of that stuff, i trust other people and their experiences. Thanks for the advise.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    .25-1mg Arimidex or Liquidex daily - you have to find waht dose works for you - and 2-3 gallons of water daily.

do u take arimidex thoughout the whole cycle, everyday for 10 weeks?

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    yep... and the amount depends on the amount of test in your cycle... what amounts of sus do you plan on doing?

The original jason Guest
    ok glad i seen this post cos i did a little experimet the other day i get bad water retention, this cycle im on .5 mg armidex ed ok i dont drink the most water like about 1gallon( I think its enough and rarely go over that) and I am getting really bad water retention no high doses of anything average cycle I know this cos I had a feeling I was holding alot so I dropped out all carbs for 3 days just to see and guess what I dropped 6 of the 11lbs I had gained so its not really doing to much for me its genuine armidex by zeneca the russian type anyone else any experiences with this??

peace
    Jason

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    1-2 cups a day WOW I know it sound like a lot but I usually drink 2 gallons or more. Me and sparkletts water making friends.

If I drink less I look all soft.

I only asked about the 1-2 cups a day because thats about how much water i drank on my first cycle, and i can't figure out why i retained so much water, it was rediculous. I can't explain how bad i got it. Im gonna be taking 500mg or 750mg of sus/week, 400 mg eq/week d-bol 30mg ed for 4 weeks. Is 1$ per .25mg tab a half decent price?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    That's not a bad price. It's about the same as I can get. I'm sure there are guys on he board who pay much less, but there are also those who pay much more.

Thread Information