Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: How long do YOU wait between cycles?

i usually wait 4-6 weeks after pct, but yes i wouldn't argue this. But at this point if levels are stable u can cycle if you choose. sure cholesterol and things like that are a huge factor. but If i can educate people by learning to run blood work properly and understanding their test thats a step in teh right direction. Psychologically allot of people don't want to wait for for 18-20 weeks after pct to get back on. With out blood tests, they wont even know if their pct was successful.

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just curious what the opinions for a person if they are in HRT. I was diagnosed with a medical condition that resulted in HRT (not self inflicted) before I ever started cycles. In my younger days I'd knock out two 16-20 week cycles a year. These days if I do one a year I'm lucky. I don't bother unless I am 100% injury free and after decades of hard work, and heavy lifting, that doesn't happen very often.

So, if recovery of your natural testosterone isn't an issue there are still other factors such as cholesterol levels and liver function. But what about a person like me that never has had an issue with that? I've had elevated liver panels (slightly) one time in my life after a 8 week cycle (prop/tren ace) where I finished with winny oral at 75mgs a day for the last 4 weeks. Three weeks later I was in my doctors office for a unscheduled visit (sickness) and he said "well, since you are here let's pull a blood panel and save you a trip in a couple weeks". I was sweating hoping my blood levels (test) had dropped enough to be normal range. A few days later he calls and tells me everything checked out fine. I had slightly elevated liver enzyme levels but nothing to be alarmed with. Then he made a joke about taking it easy on the booze and hung up.

I think responsible use requires recovery. But in my case. What am I recovery from? My body handles it all very well proven from blood work not speculation. Don't get high blood pressure (120/70).

Opinions?

maybe run Ronnies sling shot training and then bridge between 20 weeks with yoru dose of hrt. That would still be you two cycles a year.

just keep a eye on blood pressure and cholesterol good and bad.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    blast and cruise while on trt, cruise time is for the androgen receptors to recover. prolonged sustained stimulations will down-regulate the receptors. but i'm not sure if there is any scientific research to point to any best duration of rest the receptors will need.

bill roberts claims to date there isnt any blast and cruise research that holds merit. just looks good on paper.

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not saying I disagree with receptor desensitization. But we produce our own testosterone . Why would our bodies desensitize to something we naturally produce. Now I know something is at work because I've personally seen diminishing results over time. But I'm not completely sold on receptors being the issue.

read up on myostatin and educate yourself. ur adding levels of dht and anabolic levels that surpass the high end of natural test production. receptors are the issue.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybycookiesandcake View Post
    read up on myostatin and educate yourself. ur adding levels of dht and anabolic levels that surpass the high end of natural test production. receptors are the issue.
    You certainly have MY attention bro. Do you have a link to where you retrieved this info? I have every intention of doing my own research, but I would like to see the study / studies you base your claims on.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swm1972 View Post
    Not saying I disagree with receptor desensitization. But we produce our own testosterone. Why would our bodies desensitize to something we naturally produce. Now I know something is at work because I've personally seen diminishing results over time. But I'm not completely sold on receptors being the issue.
    our body receptors are made to respond best to our bodies' level of endogenous test. but on cycling, test levels are like 5-10x the amounts produced naturally. thats why the receptors are fried.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    You certainly have MY attention bro. Do you have a link to where you retrieved this info? I have every intention of doing my own research, but I would like to see the study / studies you base your claims on.
    bill roberts did a study on it and its how he came up with the 2 on 4 off cycles , also why he says 8 weeks suppression is the most you wanna go to maximize gains.

How long it takes for levels to be enough for recovery depends on how much steroid was usedl. But for example, at 1000 mg/week of enanthate it's reasonable to start PCT a little before 2 weeks after the last injection, and if the cycle was only 8 weeks there may be some LH recovery a week after that, though ordinarily to save money, it makes sense to just go by how one feels and wait for the 4 week point after starting PCT.

also if you like ask ronnie in his thread about myostatin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information