moonblue96 is offline New Member

I got busted on the border!!

Yup, I got busted. Got searched for around an hour and a half. Got patted down, was getting ready to leave but one of the agents looked where the others hadn't. Found about 14 bottles of test and other things. I was nervous as hell but they were leanient on me and my friend. Put me in handcuffs and thrown in a room. Only gave us each a 500 fine and told to leave.
    But, here's the kicker. From the mouth of a customs agent: You can legaly bring in (5) 10ml bottles of anything per person just as long as you claim it. So if you go into Mexico with 4 people, thats 20 10ml bottles.
    Also, I'm glad they didn't find my 4 50ml bottles of Reforvit, or my 2 50ml bottles of Deca , or my friends 5 bottles of test or we would still be in jail. I guess I really lucked out.
    And to anyone who has gotten a fine such as this one, is there any way out of it??

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Bro just pay the fine, they could have locked you up in a Mexican jail with a guy named Julio that would've made you his biotch.. Consider yourself lucky to get just a slap on the wrist so to speak.
    Don't know about the bringing gear across the boarder if you claim it kind of thing, but the boarder laws are different for everyone you talk to.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    You got a 500 buck fine and you want out of it ?? Like Sicilian said, you could have gotten a lot worse. Ever had a burrito shoved up your ass ?? (Neither have I, but I wouldn't want to know what it felt like)

So where did this other agent look that the other's hadn't ??? Now if you get the regular pat down - arms on the wall, legs spread - I would think it would be pretty easy to find "14 bottles of test and other things". Did you have them taped around your waist underneath your belt or something ???

now they were conceled under my arm rest console, I just unbolted it and then sat them in there and rescrewed it back on. But They looked through my emergency brake handle and saw one of the boxes.

BIG R is offline Member
    Moonshine,

I live here on the border. Your 1st time offence is easy. You are now permenately loged in the computer there at the Customs Dpt. If you ever get pulled over and they look at your Lic. # you are an automatic search now. The 2nd offence and you will go to jail just like a Drug dealer. Yes you are able to claim 10mls of HUMAN steroids for personal usage.....ALL VET STEROIDS ARE CONSIDERED ILLIGAL. I have known all of these detail now for about 3 years.

NEVER GO WITH 2 big guys to MEX in the same car.

R

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by BIG R
    Yes you are able to claim 10mls of HUMAN steroids for personal usage.....ALL VET STEROIDS ARE CONSIDERED ILLIGAL. I have known all of these detail now for about 3 years.

NEVER GO WITH 2 big guys to MEX in the same car.

R
    How many times have you crossed the boarder and claimed human gear? Don't they hassle you about it being a scheduled drug?

BIG R is offline Member
    WHOAH there Sizzle,

Who said I was a scheduled drug? Thats how people get the wrong idea. I'm not a dealer and I'm not a mule.......I simply know the laws and how they work since I live in a border town. It's all old news.......

R

I was just wondering if you've personally claimed human gear. I didn't mean to imply that you were a mule or a dealer.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    The law allows you to bring back 50 dosage untis of anabolics. They are supposed to be human grade but i do know a few guys who did that with vet gear and they didn't even question them...

GRIPS is offline Associate Member
    what human grade AS can you buy in mex? All i find are vet AS..And how is it legal to walk into the USA hold an illegal drug. If i was stop by a cop on my street in the middle of the day or when ever and i had one bottle of test in my pocket and the cop finds it he'll bust me one way or another.. Right

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by GRIPS
    what human grade AS can you buy in mex? All i find are vet AS..And how is it legal to walk into the USA hold an illegal drug. If i was stop by a cop on my street in the middle of the day or when ever and i had one bottle of test in my pocket and the cop finds it he'll bust me one way or another.. Right
    If you don't believe me, get on the US customs website and read it for yourself...You can buy human grade dbol , primoteston, sustanon , halotestin , sten, primo and other items...

Jarod is offline Associate Member
    Yes this is correct...as long as you claim them...but this is the KICKER...if you are at the border and claim them then customs will let you go thru to the u.s. but if down the road you are pulled over by a local cop, sheriff, federal agent, dea or anyone else and they some how discover the gear ( i do not know how but hypothetically speaking) worst case scenario they can arrest you , seize the vehicle and now comes a world of troubles for you...under the cold text of the letter of the law steroids are classified in the same caterogory as coke, meth and all the hard core street drugs.....so everyone PLEASE be careful...do not want to see another good bro going down....it just isn't right.

BrownBomber is offline Member
    Sorry men but I gotta call bullshit on this one. So your saying I can walk across the border and claim 10 redijects. C'mon. When I was younger I couldn't cross alcohol. Let alone roids. Wish it were true, god I wish it were true. Where do some of you guys cross anyways. Maybe it's just the spot??

I have read this before, I don't have the exact link, but it's a pdf file on this site...

http://www.customs.gov/

But like Jarod said, customs can tip of a local cop to pull you over.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I cut and pasted this from the Customs web site:

U.S. CUSTOMS SERVICE INSPECTORS MAKE SEVEN DRUG SEIZURES ON A BUSY MONDAY ON THE ARIZONA BORDER:
    46 boxes of steroids . The driver of a 1999 Toyota Corolla declared the steroids to a Customs inspector. The items are prohibited and were seized.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    another: FDA's Personal Use Exception

Another option available to those wishing to purchase AAS is to travel to a country in which AAS are not controlled substances and bring them back to the U.S. This option, however, is not clearly legal. This is because no segment of the law on the legal use of steroids is as confusing as the FDA’s personal use exception. In this section, we will analyze the various aspects of the law which appear to allow an individual to bring a personal supply of a drug into this U.S., oftentimes without a doctor’s prescription.

The law allows for the importation of non-narcotic Schedule III drugs if the drug "(1) is imported for medical, scientific, or other legitimate uses, and (2) is imported pursuant to … such import permit, notification, or declaration, as the Attorney General may by regulation prescribe." 21 U.S.C. § 952(b) (2000). An individual may import a drug for her personal use provided the drug was legally obtained. 21 U.S.C. § 956(a)(1) (2000). If an individual does not possess a prescription for the drug to be imported, then that individual cannot import more than 50 dosage units. 21 U.S.C. § 956(a)(2) (2000
    There are complications:

The Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, which is administered by FDA, prohibits the interstate shipment (which includes importation) of unapproved new drugs.
    Its up to the importer to demonstrate that the drug has been approved
    FDA discretion to allow importation of unapproved drugs; circumstances include: 1) Where the FDA does not consider the unapproved drug to represent an unreasonable risk; 2) Where the individual seeking to import unapproved drug affirms in writing that it is for the her personal use; 3) FDA requires the name and address of a doctor licensed in the U.S. who is responsible for her treatment with the unapproved drug, or requires evidence that the unapproved drug is for the continuation of a treatment begun in a foreign country.
    However, even if an individual’s circumstances fall within the above guidelines, the FDA is under no legal obligation to allow the unapproved drugs to be imported. In fact, the FDA issued an intensified coverage alert regarding the importation of AAS. This, in affect, removes AAS from the personal use exception category

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    heres the link guys...it has all the info for importing medications...Madmax

http://www.customs.ustreas.gov/xp/cg...tion_drugs.xml

anadrolavenger is offline Junior Member
    iite i will have to go with brownbommer on this one!! that is some serious bullshit!!! i have been busted comming across the border and they threw the fuckin book at me!!!! i have heard of people getting the 500 dollar fine but that is rare...its all according to how busy the dea agents are!!!! when i got popped they weren't busy at all!!! therefore i got charged with fellony possession with intent to distribute....i was thrown in WEBB COUNTY JAIL FOR A MONTH!! before my paper work went through......after that i had the charge reduced to possession and got out on a thousand dollar fine, and a year probation!! i would not recommend anyone goig down there and just trying to walk across with a 50 unit supply for themselves!!! they will stomp your fuckin ass for even trying them!! dont be stupid...listen to people that have honestly been down there and gotten cought...it is not worth it!!!! i got lucky cause i hadnt turned 21 yet... but for those of you who are thick skulled i guess you will have to learn for yourselves!!! peace!!

So, did you claim the gear or were you smuggling it across?

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    I was busted a month or two ago with 7,000.00 worth in mexico prices and these are the prices i picked up in laredo

qv test 20.00
    qv deca 300-55.00
    anabolic st winstrol -55.00
    equipoise -35.00
    clenbuterol -.25/pill

I had fuck load of shit and they found all of it. put us in holding jail cell for 5 hours until dea came. interviewed us and let us go for further investigation. Not sure what will come out of this but it has been more then a month and no phone call or nething. oh yea no fine either..peace

the amount that you can claim is a small amount for personal use...30 days worth or something like that...

Foxy Sphinx is offline Associate Member
    Your lucky bro, only a 500 dollar fine, take that to the banks bro and be glad you aint rotting in a cell.

Thats interesting about the 50 mls human grade anabolics or whatever thing legally allowed... very interesting!

I read all the paper work that the officer wrote down and saw that on one of the carbon copies that they gave me that he misspelled my name. Now with that in mind, is there any way I can fight now that a federal document has an error on it???

bump

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Call Rick Collins and get a consultation with him.

where can I reach him at??

Some of you bros that said that you were busted had alot of gear...for example FKITLETSGO you said 7000.00 dollars worth...that is alot........that is intent to distribute.........that amount that you can claim is a small personal amount.

anadrolavenger is offline Junior Member
    well, like i stated earlier i dont beleive there is any way to bring it back legally!!!!!!!! end of story!

Thread Information