Currently in process of getting bottles of test prop. Here are my body stats

155 lbs in morning
5'10
been working out on and off for past 3 years. Longest period was 1 year. And just a few weeks ago i been going hard again. But in the year i worked out i was strict and did everything right. My metabolism is high as hell. SO i decided to take a mild cycle.

Im thinking of 300-400 a week of test prop. For up to 8 weeks, ill see how i feel etc. Now my real questions are as follows:

Is test prop EOD or everything 3rd day?

Is test prop the best for me since i dont want ill side effects as gyno/loss of libedo

Im prone to acne so im scared of that too..
Just wondering what i should take for PCT. I want something safe and effective. And hopefully not $$$$$$$

So basically what would be a good cycle for me based on 300-400 mg test prop a week for 8 weeks. And i want to keep my gains and get my test back to good levels. I have nolvadex on hand just incase too. IM just stuck between if i should take somthing like arimidex + HCG or just one of the other? and when etc. Id like many responses cause of course i have looked up my research i just want to further it.

Also for weight training some sites say every muscle blast it once a week. And steroid .com says not to train a muscle more than once in 8 days.
I used to just do a 4 day split something like shoulders/abs chest/bi legs back/tris adding cardio on some days off. is this good? or should i not do more than once in 8 days? thanks.

Is test prop even best choice for me? my guy just said theres up and downs. One of props downs is frequent injections and downs of long ester test is the amount u need comparatively. And side effects/bloating etc on long esters are more. Thanks for people who reply, itll help me a lot.