DncrTy3 is offline New Member

First cycle please help and advise

Hi guys this is my first time in any forum

I want to get some advice on how to do my first cycle

Dynasty Labs 2 vials of each Enaline250, Tren100, and Equiline300

I also have human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hcg ) - 1 Box 5000iu and (Fertomid50 Clomifene Tablets BP 50mg)

And some pills for GYNO Tamoxifen Citrate 20mg

Also is this all I need or want or should I invest in anything else?

I just want to learn how to do it right before doing it I'm a Ballroom Dancer I been going to the gym for 8 years I'm 30 5'7" 165lbs

I have good leg development and good abs but want to broaden my shoulders, back and arms, while keeping lean!!

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Is this your first cycle????

Edit: I see that it is! Please read this entire thread!

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...cles-Look-here

ecruz is offline Member
    Tren on your first run!! what are your stats? bro totally reconcider your cycle. your running a huge risk doing all these compounds on your first run. this is a advanced vet cycle.. you WILL harm your self

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    This is wrong on so many levels and shows complete lack of knowledge. You dont buy anabolics and then ask how to use them.

You are not going to get an answer on how to do this properly cause there is no correct way.

Taking that tren is going to have you gasping for air 30 seconds into a dance... please read as much info as you can and when you have a better understanding, come back and propose a better cycle.

Yes this is my first cycle. Admittedly, I do need to and am doing more research any help is appreciated and the cycle was prepared for me by someone who obviously did it before but for reasons I won't get into I am unable to be in contact with him. I will check the link that Lunk1 referred me to as well...

Thanks in Advance!!

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Welcome

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to the board. For ur first cycle just do a simple Test ONLY, 500mg per wk split into 2 injections, say mon-thurs. The reason its a good idea to do test by itself is to see how u react to the test. If u have multiple compounds in there and u have issues u wont know which one is causing the problems. Stick with test for a couple cycles and add a one compound at a time in the future. Best of luck to u.

Henryhill470 is offline Associate Member
    Be careful bro, your playing with fire for your first run !

Plan on not doing it right away. Will wait a little while and educate myself more. I do like my shape and in good health. Will do more research and take some sound advice. I am absolutely not in any hurry and respect my body in health immensely. I do still appreciate any further advice and info in addition to what's been said. And again thanks so much!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	054.JPG 
Views:	210 
Size:	1.84 MB 
ID:	131542

Hey guys thanks a lot for the sound advice. I appreciate it and I am still educating myself before I start, been reading and researching a lot since my original post. Thanks especially to Lunk1 and ecruz and really everybody-good input! I like option 2, on the beginner's cycle page, it's as follows:

Option 2. Long Ester

Wk 1-12 Testosterone Enanthate = 250mg twice/wk e3.5d
    Wk 1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg eod - monitor and adjust accordingly.
    Wk 1-14.5 hCG = 250iu twice/wk day before test injection.

PCT
    Begins wk 15 to wk 19

Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20

I have some further questions before I start:

Can I add the Boldenone Und. to the cycle somehow, I read up on it and rather like what the possibly outcome would be? Although I did read and appreciate Stosh 112's comments, so if there is an overwhelming recommendation to not add this to the cycle I'll heed to more experienced users and forgo adding it on my first cycle.

If I started next week or the following week, with the schedule as posted, I would be away in Vegas for one week in April towards the end of my cycle during week 12 or 11. Any recommendations on traveling with gear and/or working around the "off" period?

I don't know if this is appropriate but are there any reputable sources for generic Aromasin and possibly more Hcg (I have 1 box of 5000iu of the Hcg-I think I'll need one more vial if I'm doing my math right per the suggested cycle lol) and Clomid ((Fertomid) I have 22 50mg tabs) I don't know if this is enough, maybe so, please excuse my ignorance when asking this last question can someone explain this part of the recommended cycle:

"Clomid 75/50/50/50"
    "Nolva 40/40/20/20"

I don't understand what the slashes means as per dosage schedule? BTW the I already have 42 20mg tabs of Nolvadex (Tamoxifen ).

Quote Originally Posted by DncrTy3 View Post
    Hey guys thanks a lot for the sound advice. I appreciate it and I am still educating myself before I start, been reading and researching a lot since my original post. Thanks especially to Lunk1 and ecruz and really everybody-good input! I like option 2, on the beginner's cycle page, it's as follows:

Option 2. Long Ester

PCT
    Begins wk 15 to wk 19

Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20

Can I add the Boldenone Und. to the cycle somehow, I read up on it and rather like what the possibly outcome would be? Although I did read and appreciate Stosh 112's comments, so if there is an overwhelming recommendation to not add this to the cycle I'll heed to more experienced users and forgo adding it on my first cycle.

If I started next week or the following week, with the schedule as posted, I would be away in Vegas for one week in April towards the end of my cycle during week 12 or 11. Any recommendations on traveling with gear and/or working around the "off" period?

I don't know if this is appropriate but are there any reputable sources for generic Aromasin and possibly more Hcg (I have 1 box of 5000iu of the Hcg-I think I'll need one more vial if I'm doing my math right per the suggested cycle lol) and Clomid ((Fertomid) I have 22 50mg tabs) I don't know if this is enough, maybe so, please excuse my ignorance when asking this last question can someone explain this part of the recommended cycle:

"Clomid 75/50/50/50"
    "Nolva 40/40/20/20"

I don't understand what the slashes means as per dosage schedule? BTW the I already have 42 20mg tabs of Nolvadex (Tamoxifen).

1 thing at a time....

1)WTF is that outfit your wearing in that pic. It lookslike some throwback to 80's gangsta rap. The yellow nut huggers and all of that shit around both arms...and is that a choke chain around your neck...LMAO!

2) Keep your first cycle simple...test the waters with test only to make sure your body reacts well to the individual compound. So no on the Boldenone..

3) You can get Ldex or Stane (aromasin) from the site sponsor above...I like the Stane!

4)Do some google searching...HCG is easy to find

5)The Clomid and Nolva numbers represent the dose per day, per week for 4 weeks

LoL yeah very much the 80's getup-you're more than welcome to laugh it's gay and crazy, but it's what GoGo Dancers wear in NYC.

How much Stane should I order and is it enough Clomid (Fertomid) I have?

BTW the products on the sponsors website are in liquid form-which I am assuming I'd have to inject. Is there a source for the tablets (just curious, would rather take orally than having to do extra injections unless for some reason it's better and recommended to do so...)?

Will take the advice, thanks again in advance Lunk1, and also what about my trip will I have to take a week off and if not how should I pack it for "safe" travel?
    Last edited by DncrTy3; 01-23-2013 at 12:13 AM.

LoL yeah very much the 80's getup-you're more than welcome to laugh it's gay and crazy, but it's what GoGo Dancers wear in NYC.

How much Stane should I order and is it enough Clomid (Fertomid) I have?

BTW the products on the sponsors website are in liquid form-which I am assuming I'd have to inject. Is there a source for the tablets (just curious, would rather take orally than having to do extra injections unless for some reason it's better and recommended to do so...)?

Will take the advice, thanks again in advance Lunk1, and also what about my trip will I have to take a week off and if not how should I pack it for "safe" travel?
    It is liquid but you drink it not inject it!

Plan your pins out so you inject right before you leave and ASAP when you get back. missing one week wont kill ya!

Awesome. Thanks for the info and about the amount how much should I get and is it enough the amount of Clomid I have?

Awesome. Thanks for the info and about the amount how much should I get and is it enough the amount of Clomid I have?
    Can you do math? You need 1575 mg Clomid and 840 mg Nolva

525 mg Stane

I deserved that lol...thanks again !!

I deserved that lol...thanks again !!
    Now...since I did it all for you...make your cycle successful and post your diet info in the nutrition section...this is where cycles are made or broke!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro do yourself a big favor and read all of the stickys.Learn about pct and Gyno and wat to do.Beacuse if you have a problem some time.you may not get lucky and have someone here with experence.And you will end up with a person giving bad advice.Sorry we try to monitor this but sometimes it happens.So my best avice to you is READ and educate before you medicate! Good luck bro.

Iron-56 is offline Associate Member

Option 2. Long Ester

PCT
    Begins wk 15 to wk 19

Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20

"Clomid 75/50/50/50"
    "Nolva 40/40/20/20"

I don't understand what the slashes means as per dosage schedule? BTW the I already have 42 20mg tabs of Nolvadex (Tamoxifen).
    I would really go with option 2. Might want to bump it up to 400 or even 500 mg a week. Wont see any results with 250. That was what I did for my first cycle. Start with 300 for the first 2 shoots then 500 for the remaining 10 weeks.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron-56 View Post
    I would really go with option 2. Might want to bump it up to 400 or even 500 mg a week. Wont see any results with 250. That was what I did for my first cycle. Start with 300 for the first 2 shoots then 500 for the remaining 10 weeks.
    Bro that advice just plain SUCKS! it serves no purpose other than mess up your blood levels.OP needs to learn about wat he is going to do1st.Then pick his dose and stay with it.

Thanks songdog. Will do. Thanks for checking in, appreciate IT! So far you guys are awesome and the referral of the sponsor from Lunk1 awesome, superfast ordered Tues/Wed received Sat-Great Job AR-R !!

Thread Information