Thread: aratest?

Dimitri is offline New Member

aratest?

what u guys think about aratest....i have been takin it for 6 weeks and im only got like 5 lbs but im runnin flamara with it every 4-5 days....
    i take a 1 1/2 cc shot every monday and thursday....strength has gone up and size alil but not nearly what i thought test would be....wha u guys think i should do...or maybe just be patient

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    aratest - If I remember correctly is mostly prop isn't it? I think if that is the case you might need to take it ed or eod. I think it just a slightly longer acting mix of prop. Search for prop. My friend did a prop only cycle - added about 8lbs in about 8 weeks. So about a pound a week. Basically just gave him about the best his body could do naturally. I mena it helped peak is system by uping the test levels but nothing dramatic. You sound like you want large amounts of mass. Next cycle look into and search for deca , t-400, sust, enant, dbol . Also - is your diet and routine in check. What is flamara - I have never heard of that?

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    With Anatest (if it prope you are talking about) i would stack one more item other wise you need 1cc ED, i go with 1 1/2 to 2 cc EOD, with EQ, great combo...XXL

Havvoc is offline Junior Member
    aratest is like 200mg test enath or cyp (cant remember) and 50 mg prop.

Steele is offline Member
    i ran aratest. you should be feeling it right now.

Jackt23 is offline Member
    I ran aratest before.....i wasnt a fan, gained a couple lbs, but everyone trains and eats differently...who knows....

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    i've ran aratest before... it comes in 2 forms, on is 50mgs prop mL ... the other is 200mgs enanthate AND 50mgs prop per mL... good stuff imo

Thread Information