Thread: winstrol tabs

greatinflate is offline Junior Member

winstrol tabs

hello. i have done 3 test only cycles in the last 15 months. i decided to take a break from test for a while, because the last one i gained 15lbs and only kept 3-4 lbs. i think my body is saturated or non responsive to test by itself for the time being.and i am looking to harden up a bit, maintain my size and increase vascularity. i have 35 tabs - 50mg each. winstrol tabs. i noticed the dose is 50mg/day. should i just run it for 5 weeks straight, 1 tab per day? i know this might not yield all that much, i just want something in my system because i get really unmotivated anymore unless i feel like im gonna get somethin out of my w-outs. i cant afford anything else right now so my question is the following: 1) is it ok to take 50mg tabs considering ive never used winny b4? and 2) is this a waste of money and liver because i will see nothing out of it? thanks to all.

Epoc is offline Junior Member
    I'm gonna guess, the reason why you didnt keep your gains at the end of the cycle was because you didnt take anything post-cycle. You can take the tabs (spilt them in half to split the dosage up in a day) but you will see better results with winny if you run it with something else. Runing winny by itsel is like runing deca without anything, you can.....but why?

actually i used clomid all three cycles. ran it 100 mg 11 days and 50mg for 10 more. i guess to answer your question- im a broke ass right now and will be until august or so and i am anxious to have something in my system this summer to help me get leaner and keep my size. im not looking for drastic results just a little help.

Why dont you just wait untill you have enough money for another cycle and then use the winny at the end, you will see mucg better results. I know its hard to wait believe me, ive got a nice cycle just siting here calling my name every night to start injecting it, but in the long run it will benifit me more if i wait.

thanks epoc. ill try to hold out, but its hard. my reasoning behind winny only is the star rating system on anabolic review. first off lets consider test. as i said before i used test only in my 3 cycles. i gained 25/ 20/ and 15. i lost 13 of 25/ 10 of 20/ and most recently 12of 15 lbs. so basicly i manage to retain only about half of my strenght/weight and size gains. i noticed on the star rating test is 4 stars out of 5 for strenght size etc. and only 1 for keeping gains. winny tabs are only 1 star for strength/size and 4 stars out of 5 for keeping gains. i have 35 tabs- got them cheap and im thinking if 5lbs is all i managed or a little progress than i atleast could keep it.

Part of the reason your losing weight at the end is the water wait...thats a given unless you are taking something during the cycle to combat the water retention. Also, i was just curious, how much time are you taking off between cycles....time on=timeoff.

i used time on= time off myself on all 3. 10 weeks on ,10 off then at it again. right now its been 60 days since the end of my 3rd 10 weeker and here i am anxious to start again.

Thread Information