Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    anonymous000 is offline New Member

4th week and still no abs

Hi Guys,
    I am on my 4th week of primo only 1ml (because I was already quite lean, started at 12% bf) I am now around 9% and I am pretty cut everywhere else; however i dont have abs... WTF!? its so weird, when people see me, they are like wow u r so shredded u must have an 8 pack but the truth is I actually dont! In fact, I almost have a muffin top - i really cant imagine (trying to get any leaner). The only reason I even went on the stuff was for my abs

I dont want to whinge, I want to do something about it. happy to work for it, just would like to know any suggestions. (Please dont say diet, because I really dont see how I can be any leaner).

The only time they pop out and i look like i have an 8 pack is when i go on a massive food binge it looks like my tummy is about to burst and everything is popping out and im veiny - otherwise i have a flat stomach no shape at all with a little fat at the bottom.

ATM i do abs ~2-3 days a week anywhere between 15-30minutes. Any suggestions? This is really challenging me i cant quite figure it out.

Phased is offline Banned
    Well your first problem is your running primo only, second problem is primo does not really kick in till week 6-8 at the right dosages.

Sworder is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phased View Post
    Well your first problem is your running primo only, second problem is primo does not really kick in till week 6-8 at the right dosages.
    ^

You are doing 200mg/week primo?? A 6-pack can be largely dependent on genetics too, some need to go to a lower BF for them to show. I don't do abs anymore with high resistance, they get too big and kinda look stupid tbh..

Also, DIET !!!

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Dose? No test with it?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Drop the primo its going to be useless,
    It's all down to your diet, everyone is different and you may just have to drop abit more of a % to see them, also incorporate some weighted ab exercises may help if you build them out abit more.

Gi812Many is offline Member
    Hi Guys,
    I am on my 4th week of primo only 1ml (Any Primo that has been worth a shit has been dosed @ 100mgs/mL..If so you need to up that by 700mgs buddy) (because I was already quite lean, started at 12% bf) I am now around 9% and I am pretty cut everywhere else; however i dont have abs You drop 3% bf in 4 weeks???... WTF!? its so weird, when people see me, they are like wow u r so shredded u must have an 8 pack but the truth is I actually dont! In fact, I almost have a muffin top - i really cant imagine (trying to get any leaner). The only reason I even went on the stuff was for my abs

I dont want to whinge, I want to do something about it. happy to work for it, just would like to know any suggestions. (Please dont say diet, because I really dont see how I can be any leaner).

The only time they pop out and i look like i have an 8 pack is when i go on a massive food binge it looks like my tummy is about to burst and everything is popping out and im veiny - otherwise i have a flat stomach no shape at all with a little fat at the bottom.

ATM i do abs ~2-3 days a week anywhere between 15-30minutes. Any suggestions? This is really challenging me i cant quite figure it out.
    Agree above, abs are genetics and diet diet diet...

ok guys
    let me be more specific
    i am taking test 1m every 7 days - i was thinking of taken 2m a week (would this make a difference?) upping the dosage. This is the first time i have ever taken test always been natural and never really had abs so thought this would give me extra push for them

yes it has only been 4 weeks but everywhere else seems to have just gone pow except for stomach
    i might have been lower than 12% to start off with because i am 9% now.

Thanks for help so far - keep the suggestions rolling in

kmms is offline Productive Member
    i'm still around 15% bf and have visible abs. everyone is different man.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous000 View Post
    ok guys
    let me be more specific
    i am taking test 1m every 7 days - i was thinking of taken 2m a week (would this make a difference?) upping the dosage. This is the first time i have ever taken test always been natural and never really had abs so thought this would give me extra push for them

yes it has only been 4 weeks but everywhere else seems to have just gone pow except for stomach
    i might have been lower than 12% to start off with because i am 9% now.

Thanks for help so far - keep the suggestions rolling in
    You said you was taking primo only, now your taking test. What exactly are you taking and what mg per wk are you on?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    39 years and still no abs...WTH are you bitchin about LMAO!

Gi812Many is offline Member
    LOL Lunk1......You had to have been lower than 12%...To many floating around with ridiculous bf% claims...3% not happening in 4 weeks. 9% is ridiculously low bf%...No abs?? Bro you should beable to a week of crunches and have them bulging out

havanakid is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gi812Many View Post
    LOL Lunk1......You had to have been lower than 12%...To many floating around with ridiculous bf% claims...3% not happening in 4 weeks. 9% is ridiculously low bf%...No abs?? Bro you should beable to a week of crunches and have them bulging out
    agreed!!!!

trackstar19 is offline New Member
    Nobody is going to say it? Fine, I'll be that guy. You aren't 9% bodyfat. If you were you would have abs, you wouldnt have a 'muffin top' of sorts, and you wouldn't really have "stubborn lower ab fat". How did you measure this? Also, for you to say "dont say diet guys, i cant imagine getting any leaner"... well jackass... if you do diet properly and ACTUALLY get to 9%... you will have a nice set of clear abs. But that will take dieting and willpower... not upping your test and primo doses.

Your bodyfat percentage measurement is likely off, and abs are 90% diet. I rarely train abs directly yet i have a fully defined popping six pack year round. It's because i eat clean year round and even when bulking i dont allow myself to go above 10% bodyfat.

So how about you make this much easier... post a shirtless picture. That way we can give you some solid constructive advice and see what the REAL issue is (although i suspect i hit the nail on the head). Saying people tell you that you look lean doesnt necessarily mean anything. To the general public being skinny = lean. Skinny 14% guys = lean to most people. If your abs aren't popping or even showing than you likely CAN get much leaner. It just requires being more serious, stricter and more meticulous with your diet, etc.

Phased is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by trackstar19 View Post
    Nobody is going to say it? Fine, I'll be that guy. You aren't 9% bodyfat. If you were you would have abs, you wouldnt have a 'muffin top' of sorts, and you wouldn't really have "stubborn lower ab fat". How did you measure this? Also, for you to say "dont say diet guys, i cant imagine getting any leaner"... well jackass... if you do diet properly and ACTUALLY get to 9%... you will have a nice set of clear abs. But that will take dieting and willpower... not upping your test and primo doses.

Your bodyfat percentage measurement is likely off, and abs are 90% diet. I rarely train abs directly yet i have a fully defined popping six pack year round. It's because i eat clean year round and even when bulking i dont allow myself to go above 10% bodyfat.

So how about you make this much easier... post a shirtless picture. That way we can give you some solid constructive advice and see what the REAL issue is (although i suspect i hit the nail on the head). Saying people tell you that you look lean doesnt necessarily mean anything. To the general public being skinny = lean. Skinny 14% guys = lean to most people. If your abs aren't popping or even showing than you likely CAN get much leaner. It just requires being more serious, stricter and more meticulous with your diet, etc.
    Well someone had to, glad you did. Good post

I think the point could have been made without the name calling. Your most likely 100% right about your post but this behavior can only normally result in a negetive reaction. There may be a point and time for this but this was surely not it. Thank you!

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    ITs genetics, im kinda the same way, I have to get real low to see abs.. I dont think I had abs in my AVI and i look 6% in a tank top lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    I think the point could have been made without the name calling. Your most likely 100% right about your post but this behavior can only normally result in a negetive reaction. There may be a point and time for this but this was surely not it. Thank you!
    I agree, I take back the jackass comment. That was in bad taste. I blame the high doses of tren ! :P

I agree, I take back the jackass comment. That was in bad taste. I blame the high doses of tren! :P
    I feel ya there 3 hours of sleep last night! Love the stuff lol

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I have visible abs at +20% bf lol. The downside is they are the type that stick out a little even when lean. The guy I know in my circle with the best abs works his every other day, high reps. I would try that.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sworder View Post
    ^

You are doing 200mg/week primo?? A 6-pack can be largely dependent on genetics too, some need to go to a lower BF for them to show. I don't do abs anymore with high resistance, they get too big and kinda look stupid tbh..

Also, DIET !!!
    This is what I think as well. Normal heavy lifting should build obliques and abs. Diet should get the BF down for them to show. For me, abs are a waste of time because I hate that broad middle section look.

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Nobody is going to say it? Fine, I'll be that guy. You aren't 9% bodyfat.
    That's what I was thinking

And since nobody else called you out on it.

As a grown man did you really refer to your belly as a "tummy"?!?!?

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    The OP has left the building......

I guess I wasted my $ on the ab lounger

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Abs? U must buy "dr.ho" electronic stimulator! Soo simple

Haven't left the building just don't get the attitude. Please don't respond if you cannot handle the content.
    I agree with the genetics response as opposed to the bro science also perhaps I could get EVEN leaner I guess. But so far there has been nothing constructive. My bf is really low trust me even at my largest it was only 12%.
    Test 1m a week. Since taken the test my stomach has started to disappear however no abs just a flattening stomach today I noticed that lower fat almost gone.
    Should I dedicate an entire workout just on stomach? How many times do u guys do it? What sort of exercises? High reps ? Weighted etc
    Thanks

Haven't left the building just don't get the attitude. Please don't respond if you cannot handle the content.
    I agree with the genetics response as opposed to the bro science also perhaps I could get EVEN leaner I guess. But so far there has been nothing constructive. My bf is really low trust me even at my largest it was only 12%.
    Test 1m a week. Since taken the test my stomach has started to disappear however no abs just a flattening stomach today I noticed that lower fat almost gone.
    Should I dedicate an entire workout just on stomach? How many times do u guys do it? What sort of exercises? High reps ? Weighted etc
    Thanks
    Op..there is alot of light humor and rib poking that goes on around here...never take it seriously. You have to have thick skina nd broad shoulder around a bunch of jacked up test jocky's lol.

Post a pic of the abdominals and lets see what we are dealing with....

Thanks
    Taking "1m a week of test" doesn't tell us much. Same with "1m of primo a week" We don't know the MG per ML of your gear bro. And no, i don't 'trust you'. If your highest bodyfat ever was 12% then you would be seeing abs. Majority of people out there highly under estimate what their actual bodyfat percentage is. I knew this somewhat chubby guy that saw i was a fitness model back in the day and would ask me questions about it saying he planned on doing it and that he was currently 7% bodyfat.... he wasn't a percent lower than 15% and had no abs.... yet he somehow thought he was as lean as i was and was in the shape to do fitness modeling. So why don't you post a picture? If you really are 9% you shouldn't have anything to worry about, and hell i'll eat my own words and say i'm wrong and off base if that is the case. You have a chance to make me look like a giant douche sandwich, what's the problem with posting a picture? you can hide your face in it.

This was me after week 2. NOTICE the belly fat at the bottom!? Its ridiculous i dont have a single drop of fat anywhere on my body not even remotely except in the lower part of my belly.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4th week and still no abs-moi111.jpg  

Sworder is offline Banned
    That's like 13-15% brother. Keep at it! Diet and cardio and drop down to single digits, I assure you that 6-pack will come out and shine

kmms is offline Productive Member
    That's like 13-15% brother. Keep at it! Diet and cardio and drop down to single digits, I assure you that 6-pack will come out and shine
    still in single digits now though, since out of all the places to store fat he's only got it in 1. i keed i keed.

this thread gives me hope, had assumed i was at 15% when it started and after seeing the pic and sworders reply i am quite sure that i am now down to 13-14%

I agree...alot closer to 15% than 9%

op this is the problem..it's not the routine or genetics..it's that you have too much insulation over those abs

Your close though...don't give up, kick it into high gear with a strickter diet and ramp up the cardio

christian123 is offline Associate Member
    Agreed!

I can seemy abs around 13-15..

Wink

How do u deduce that is 15%? When I gripped the fat % thing it said 9.
    Can u guys see now though how I'm completely lean everywhere except my stomach? Kind of freaky. I'm on my 4th week when do u think they should come out? Also abs exercises what do u boys think?

How do u deduce that is 15%? When I gripped the fat % thing it said 9.
    Can u guys see now though how I'm completely lean everywhere except my stomach? Kind of freaky. I'm on my 4th week when do u think they should come out? Also abs exercises what do u boys think?
    Honest opinion...you look weak everywhere else. this puts a major focus on your mid section. Check that diet big time and I think you need to it the iron alot harder...the abs will come

ReverendNewman is offline Associate Member
    Abs are all diet and genetics too. I remember back in the 70's, LOL, a pro bodybuilder Boyer Coe, then Mr. Universe had terrible abs. No matter what he did, u just never really saw them.

Phased is offline Banned
    Can we get a complete cycle breakdown to follow what your doing? It would help a lot
    Best

Sometimes honesty hurts but...you hav skinny legs, no real size through you shoulders and no size or definition to your arms. I would bet the back is weak as well. I honestly would have to question if you workout. Call me an aas if you like but my observation stands and this would all explain why your abs are not popping. I can see them under there but you have not dieted or trained enough to earn them. Simple as that.

You are wasting $ on steroids if you expect they will make you big and strong while you watch TV...believe me I have tried

Phased is offline Banned
    Sometimes honesty hurts but...you hav skinny legs, no real size through you shoulders and no size or definition to your arms. I would bet the back is weak as well. I honestly would have to question if you workout. Call me an aas if you like but my observation stands and this would all explain why your abs are not popping. I can see them under there but you have not dieted or trained enough to earn them. Simple as that.

You are wasting $ on steroids if you expect they will make you big and strong while you watch TV...believe me I have tried
    Whats up Joe Biden!

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer

agree with this dude. IMO ur nowhere near ready to be cycling. IMO u should drop the cycle, PCT, and hit up the nutrition section..

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah...you are what's called "skinny fat." You don't look "fat" per se, but your body fat percentage IS around 15%. You just don't have much muscle underneath, so you look "lean."
    You are wasting your time and money cycling. Fix your diet, learn how to lift, and give it a few years. Cycling now is only going to hurt you, and you won't see any results from it if you don't know how to train.

I've been where you are. Those machines that measure body fat by electrolysis are complete bullshit. The scales are worse; I have one and it puts me at 20%, because it factors BMI into the equation. If you're muscular, you have a high BMI. Right now i'm around 13% w\ underwater weighing and calipers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information