Endurance is offline Associate Member

I think i hit a vein!!!!!!!!

Ok i was injecting in my qaud and this injection felt a little different from the others. I aspirated and didn't see any blood so i went for it. When i pulled the syringe out and a large drop of blood came out of my skin. And the drop that was coming out of the needle had a drop of blood in it but that could have been from the blood on top of my leg. Anyways to tell if i did bros? I might just be to paranoid from all the pot

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    you may have 'hit' one, but i doubt you injected into one, even if you did wouldn't have a acute morbid effect, only problems would be if there was air in the syringe and you injected that into a vein, some blood after pulling out happens to me 9/10 times...no worries, best of luck

taquipariu is offline Associate Member
    Surely hit a vein...

and surely shot on the muscles...

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    So after all the advice to tray and put on a little bulk without the gear you decided to go on a cycle anyway. That's ok I guess - your choice.

What cycle anyway? And what gains are you making?

shorty2big is offline Member
    If you injected into a vein, you would know it. You would immediately taste the solution and your breathing would slow down. It would feel as your lungs are closing up. You will often infiltrate a vein and thats okay. Just make sure that you aspirate every time, especially in your quads.

Endurance is offline Associate Member
    thanks guys nice to know that my shit isn't going to fall apart. Yeah i just woke up and its fine so i guess i just went through it. Can't be to careful. Fedski. im fine thanks. Yeah it was just something that i wanted to do. I am doing this
    wks1-5 dbol 35mg/ed
    wks1-10 Test cyp. 400mg/w
    wks1-10 QV EQ 400mg/wk
    Nolva on hand clomid post cycle. First week 145 to 147 second week stayed at 147 now im 150 after 3 weeks. I figure things are getting ready to kick. My appetite has gone out the roof the last 3days. I have literally ate everything in site. Im hoping for some good gains. Thanks bros

J_Rod is offline New Member
    so uh......i never ever aspirate ive been shooting for about a year. I spot shoot everyday. one in each peck one in each bi one in each quad etc etc. What will happen if one day i inject into a vein is it that big of a deal?

J_Rod is offline New Member
    i only shoot in the body part that im working out.. sorry i made it sound like i shoot 10 times a day. hehe. no just two a day.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by J_Rod
    so uh......i never ever aspirate ive been shooting for about a year. I spot shoot everyday. one in each peck one in each bi one in each quad etc etc. What will happen if one day i inject into a vein is it that big of a deal?
    Yeah, its no big deal. I know alot of people who don't aspirate and never ran into a problem, but why not take that extra 3 seconds to see if you are in a vein? Even if you do inject into a vein, as long as you aren't pushing 3 cc's into the site then you are fine. But please aspirate, better safe than sorry.

Thread Information