red_hulk is offline Member

Cutting before next cycle

I got hurt then sick and ended up around 20% bf +/- a couple of percent. I'm going to drop down to around 15% before the next cycle I start. Along with a strict diet, which as soon as its mapped out properly will be posted in the nutrition section, I'm going to do an ECA stack to speed up results. It's my first time taking it. Planning on 25mg E 200mg C and 325mg A a day to ease my body into it. I'm doing this instead of clen and hoping to see some results. Any advice from people who have used this before??

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    I have not attempted an actual ECA run but I do know I would def. consider it before I would do Clem again! Best of luck my man...

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    I have not attempted an actual ECA run but I do know I would def. consider it before I would do Clem again! Best of luck my man...
    Thanks bro, I know a lot of people say how harsh the clen can be so I wanted to give this a shot. I read a little into it and that's a basic beginner dose, and there shouldn't be any real sides to it. I'm still dealing with hurricane crap, so right after things calm down around here I'm going to start it up!

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    I've ran ECA and Clen . I feel that Clen is a stronger fat burner, and is more anti-catabolic, but after the first two weeks, my body gets used to it (no matter how high of a dose I use) and it becomes pointless. ECA is slightly weaker, but I continued to get results over a longer period of time - it also suppressed my appetite more and kept me sane while doing a hardcore cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronzer View Post
    I've ran ECA and Clen. I feel that Clen is a stronger fat burner, and is more anti-catabolic, but after the first two weeks, my body gets used to it (no matter how high of a dose I use) and it becomes pointless. ECA is slightly weaker, but I continued to get results over a longer period of time - it also suppressed my appetite more and kept me sane while doing a hardcore cut.
    Cool, that makes me feel a little better. I would hate to get the clen then stop getting results and keep getting the sides haha.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzer View Post
    I've ran ECA and Clen. I feel that Clen is a stronger fat burner, and is more anti-catabolic, but after the first two weeks, my body gets used to it (no matter how high of a dose I use) and it becomes pointless. ECA is slightly weaker, but I continued to get results over a longer period of time - it also suppressed my appetite more and kept me sane while doing a hardcore cut.
    I have had the same experience with clen . Once the sides became manageable, I had to keep increasing the dose. At 160 mcgs a day, my body temp dropped back to normal and I got off of it. I did lose weight but I have never had a problem dropping 3 lbs. a week with diet and cardio spot on. I think Eca is a good tool to use pre-workout but as far as taking it 3 times a day for weight loss, I just didn't like the crash. Everyone is different but for me, I would rather drop as much weight naturally at first until you plateau with your weight loss. At the point I would add a thermogenic. For me clen was harsh and I don't know if I would use it again. Just my .02 cents.

Thread Information