Thread: reduce dosage?

amnesiac is offline New Member

reduce dosage?

I started my gear recently, and I ended up getting the feared steroid fever last week for about 5-6 days. I'm cool now but my next shot is due tomorrow. Do you all recommend I split the dose into two different injenctions twice a week? I am taking EQ, and got the flu from shooting 300mg in one shot, once a week. Maybe drop to 200mg once a week, or 150mg twice a week. Thanks a lot. I can't wait for the next one.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Sorry to hear bro. I have no idea if you should split them up. I have never gotten the fever. I guess you could split it up if you think that would help.

bitchtits is offline Associate Member

Re: reduce dosage?

Originally posted by amnesiac
    I started my gear recently, and I ended up getting the feared steroid fever last week for about 5-6 days. I'm cool now but my next shot is due tomorrow. Do you all recommend I split the dose into two different injenctions twice a week? I am taking EQ, and got the flu from shooting 300mg in one shot, once a week. Maybe drop to 200mg once a week, or 150mg twice a week. Thanks a lot. I can't wait for the next one.
    I would reduce your dosage to 2 shots 150mgs a piece for a while then go back to the 300mgs once you feel better, what kind of EQ you on bro?
    -EC

Thread Information