Chef220 is offline New Member

Aborting a cycle after 2nd shot test e 250

After having a bad start to my cycle, test flu symptoms etc things get worse. I have just split up with my long term fiancé, I no longer feel mentaly or physically in the right frame of mind to be running a cycle at the moment, I have too much to sort out etc.

I need to know the propper way to abort my cycle of test e after my second pin of 250 pw, I I just run pct as if it had been a full cycle?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Funny how so many times stuff like this goes hand in hand. It seems live has a way of making things as dificult as possible.

It's only shot #2. You will probably be fine. I would not bother with a PCT at this point unless you start to feel negative symptoms in a couple of weeks such as ed or most anything.

Last time I tried to run something I had a detached retina and could not lift my head up (had to continually look at the floor) or lift more than 5 lbs for almost 4 months. Then I had to have a 2nd eye surgery to re attach my lens that broke loose during the 1st surgery 8 months later.

ma_fighter is offline Associate Member
    Sorry to hear mate!
    Yeah, just stop and do pct. You'll probably bounce back fairly easy, but be prepared to feel a bit extra like crap for a while, till test levels come back, because even though you're only on your second shot, you'll be shut down.

GL
    /Maf

Quote Originally Posted by ma_fighter View Post
    Sorry to hear mate!
    Yeah, just stop and do pct. You'll probably bounce back fairly easy, but be prepared to feel a bit extra like crap for a while, till test levels come back, because even though you're only on your second shot, you'll be shut down.

GL
    /Maf
    Actually probably not or not enough to need PCT. Most people get away with 1 or 2 shots, 1 or 2 weeks without a problem.

So I don't bother with pct, or any ai's. Just don't think I'm going to get the most out of it at the moment, my heads a mess.
    I have enough gear to start again when I'm sorted, feels like it could be some time though.

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chef220
    So I don't bother with pct, or any ai's. Just don't think I'm going to get the most out of it at the moment, my heads a mess.
    I have enough gear to start again when I'm sorted, feels like it could be some time though.
    Keep your head up bro. If it were me, I'd keep it going. Why let a relationship curb your health? Haven't you already wasted enough time with your " long term fiancé" who has now split??

Not trying to be a dik, but mindset can be adjusted. But if not, stop the cycle and don't waste pct. I just dont understand how that will help you in any way IMHO

I hear you, been there done that but NO since you have quit no AI, that is on cycle and only 2 shots you will more than likely recover just fine without any PCT. Save it until you are ready again. Obviously if you start to feel like you are not recovering you may need to use it but you really should not feel anything after only 1 week.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    honestly i would run your pct for at least a few weeks just to make sure. 14 days from last shot

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I hear you, been there done that but NO since you have quit no AI, that is on cycle and only 2 shots you will more than likely recover just fine without any PCT. Save it until you are ready again. Obviously if you start to feel like you are not recovering you may need to use it but you really should not feel anything after only 1 week.
    What do you mean by not recovering?

bigsiv is offline Productive Member

What do you mean by not recovering?
    You should already know what not recovering means if you have already injected. Sorry for sounding like an ass but its true

Quote Originally Posted by bigsiv View Post
    You should already know what not recovering means if you have already injected. Sorry for sounding like an ass but its true
    Yes sorry my bad I realise what was said now, post cycle recovery, not revovering from test flu, or the current situation I'm in with the ex. Complete idiot moment.

Yes sorry my bad I realise what was said now, post cycle recovery, not revovering from test flu, or the current situation I'm in with the ex. Complete idiot moment.
    Ha ha ha no problem at least your honest lol

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chef220 View Post
    After having a bad start to my cycle, test flu symptoms etc things get worse. I have just split up with my long term fiancé, I no longer feel mentaly or physically in the right frame of mind to be running a cycle at the moment, I have too much to sort out etc.

I need to know the propper way to abort my cycle of test e after my second pin of 250 pw, I I just run pct as if it had been a full cycle?
    Pics or it didn't happen.

stpete is offline Banned
    You don't need a PCT for 2 pins. You'll be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Pics or it didn't happen.
    Pics of what??

Pics of what??
    It's sort of a joke around here especially when it comes to women. He is asking to see pics of your ex. Sorry we all do it from time to time. you will get use to it.

Remember the best way to get over a woman is to get on top of another one. Sometimes it only helps for a while but it's still fun. I finally took my own advice on that a few years ago and have no regrets.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten

its all good mate. you did the smart thing relationship is more important that having that extra muscle or strength.

take a real man to admit it and come off

Quote Originally Posted by t-gunz View Post
    its all good mate. you did the smart thing relationship is more important that having that extra muscle or strength.

take a real man to admit it and come off
    Very true. t-gunz, I always hate/love your AV.

Cheers for the advice lads. Just not in the right place to be training as I should be at the moment. Diets gone to sh*t not getting any sleep etc. give me some time and I'll be juggling dumb bells again.

Cheers for the advice lads. Just not in the right place to be training as I should be at the moment. Diets gone to sh*t not getting any sleep etc. give me some time and I'll be juggling dumb bells again.
    Sorry that's actually I lie, I can't even juggle

LOL well I know sleep is tough but make sure you eat right and get out. Dont sit at home doing nothing. Go out with friends and do what you need to vent. Venting is good. The saying sucks but it's true, it gets better with time.

My thoughts would have been that a steroid cycle would be EXACTLY what you need right now. Going to the gym, seeing gains in strength and size, works wonders for you self-esteem and general feeling of well-being.

If I hadn't chosen to do a steroid cycle over the Christmas period, I'd have been sitting in at home all day

only thing I want to add - is 2 years ago I went thru the same thing - and b12 shots definitly help you stay out of the depression zone...at least for me they did --- and if yoru worried about anything with the test shots - hit up a bottle of hcg youll be g2g

Cheers for the advice lads, been a great help. Should of been my 3rd pin last night, half of me is regretting missing it to be honest. Took your advice lovbyts hasn't really fixed anything but was fun trying lmao. Might need a check up now though, one of them was filthy .

Cheers for the advice lads, been a great help. Should of been my 3rd pin last night, half of me is regretting missing it to be honest. Took your advice lovbyts hasn't really fixed anything but was fun trying lmao. Might need a check up now though, one of them was filthy .
    LOL yeah it's only a temporary fix but in a way it helps you know you have not lost it and you can force yourself to have some fun. It will all get easier from here on out. Yeah there will be moments that suck but slowly and surely you will get the right attitude back and move forward. You will also begin to realize it was all for the best and a LOT better than having to go through a divorce in a year or two.

I was there about 5 years ago, engaged and the whole bit. Everything I was doing was wrong but due to circumstance. I got lucky and she called it off but it tore me up like nothing has since I was in high school. I still get a little twinge (more than little) when I think about things but I know it was for the best.

Youll be back in the game in no time and ready to start again. In the mean time stick around and do more research to make sure you are really ready and have everything you need. You can never learn to much. I have been here 4+ years and still learning every day.

Thread Information