madracer is offline New Member

No oil smell , no sting?

I dont know if Ive got bunk shit or killer lab grade .. Ive only done ugl quality gear for the past 6 or so years but i can never remember my gear not having a smell to it (oil type smell) .. the "lab" grade i have now has no smell at all (strange) and no pain at all. I can put 2cc in my bi (i know pushing it) and nothing. I know only time will tell bc im only 3 weeks in it but damn is this normal??

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Depends on what youre using. I use 1.5cc regularly (Test/EQ) - no smell no sting. I experience occasional soreness but that's it.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Pain is no indicator if your gear is good or not.Only that it has a high BA content.

ecruz is offline Member
    Bump SD, alcohol gives the sting. Sometimes and I mean "sometimes" waiting is the only way to tell

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by madracer View Post
    I dont know if Ive got bunk shit or killer lab grade .. Ive only done ugl quality gear for the past 6 or so years but i can never remember my gear not having a smell to it (oil type smell) .. the "lab" grade i have now has no smell at all (strange) and no pain at all. I can put 2cc in my bi (i know pushing it) and nothing. I know only time will tell bc im only 3 weeks in it but damn is this normal??
    I have no idea on what you have honestly but you cant make your judgement or decision on smell,,taste or look.

rage223 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    I have no idea on what you have honestly but you cant make your judgement or decision on smell,,taste or look.
    Agreed. Only way to tell if you have somthing legit, that is legit as in correctly dosed to to have it tested and if that doesnt work there are tables online that will calculate what your test levels should be if it is dosed correctly. I have found more then a few sources that are half assed and under dosed. Its crazy when the stuff really isnt that costly to make.

madracer is offline New Member
    no, i know pain and smell have nothing to do with good gear but it just crazy to me bc the next day i cant even tell where i just pinned the day before

Thread Information