jo5h is offline New Member

2 weeks off mid-cycle! What should I do?

Hi Guys,

I'm on week 8 of a 10 week cycle. 300 mg of sust once a week. This is my first cycle ever, so any advice is most welcome.

So, I had an emergency come up and had to leave town the day before I would do my 9th pin. And, I wont be back for another 5 days. So by the time I will be able to pin again, it will have been almost 2 weeks since my last shot.

So my question is, should I pick up where I left off as soon as possible? Or, should I just call it an 8 week cycle and cut my losses? I would like to finish this cycle if I can, but I dont want to do the wrong thing, either....

Thanks!!

ecruz is offline Member
    take it with you!! you could just up your dose to 500 or 750 before you leave then finish off when u come back

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    How much sust do u have left? It should be run at a min of 12 wks. Depending on how much u have left would determine whether to keep goin or start pct about 18 days after las pin.

I'll have right around 2cc's left - so like 2 pins (2 weeks) to finish out a 10 week cycle (now 11 since I missed a week?). Unfortunately I wont have enough for a 12 week cycle like you suggest.

I was kind of more worried about having my test levels flucuate erraticly on the tail end of a cycle. But, from the sounds of your post, that isnt as important as total time on?

This was a very short notice trip and circumstances didnt allow for anything like that...

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Just do your pct I wouldnt chance driving around with it.And you dont double the dose when you get back.That will really mess things up.Plus Sus shot 1 time a week isnt a good cycle.

Flawdaboy is offline Junior Member
    Yeah IMO you shouldve been shooting EOD on sust

SportbikerKid is offline Banned
    Taking an almost 2-week break is not ideal, but you'll be fine. The test d and test u should hold you for that long. I don't believe you should even PCT until 3 weeks after your last shot of sust.

Anyways, your cycle sucks. Should be dosing that shit higher and shooting it 2-3x per week, and extend it to 14-15 weeks so the long estered test can do its work. Why don't you lay out your PCT, so we can make sure you know what you're doing.

SportbikerKid is offline Banned
    One more afterthought: Sust is a stupid drug and dosing it under 700mg per week is even stupider

Ok so u have 2cc's left. I would save it for ur next cycle and start pct 18 days after ur last pin. U can mix the 2 ml of sust into ur next cycle no prob. By the way, how were u gains off the sust. I myself pinned it E3D and had some nice gains.

Quote Originally Posted by Stosh_112 View Post
    Ok so u have 2cc's left. I would save it for ur next cycle and start pct 18 days after ur last pin. U can mix the 2 ml of sust into ur next cycle no prob. By the way, how were u gains off the sust. I myself pinned it E3D and had some nice gains.
    I went from about 185 to 200-205. So I guess pretty decent gains... I was a little soft before I started, and Im a little soft now; just bigger all around..
    I'll definately not do sust again, though. The pain and swelling is pretty ridiculous, especially on my left side!

Any recommendations for a simple PCT for this cycle? When I inquired about nolva or clomin for PCT. He laughed it off, and said for this low dose I wouldnt need anything? Needless to say, he's an old-schooler..

And, what would you recommend for a second cycle? I definately want to step it up, but I cant pin more than once a week (again I travel and can't do anything mid-week). And, how should I incorporate the 2mls of sust?

Again, I do appreciate everyone's repsonses!

A good pct is Clomid 100,50,50,50 Nolva 40,20,20,20. If u cant pin more than once a wk i would recommend some Test Cyp. U can always pre-load a pin and take it with u to get the 2 pins per wk. As for using ur 2mls of sust, just front load for ur next cycle with it.

Thread Information