Scottyb13 is offline Associate Member

Ideas for 2nd cycle!

Just wanted some in-put on a 2nd cycle. I still have a while before starts but want to make sure it's ALL planned out ahead. My first was test c300 and dbol . Gained 25 lost 5 . Still wanting to gain more, so do you guys recommend same cycle for #2 or different?!?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    What are your stats?
    how long have you been training?
    goals?
    any sides with first cycle?

Training for 4 years.... 6'0 .... 190 lbs I would like to hit 220-230 for my goal... Had zero sides with first cycle

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottyb13
    Training for 4 years.... 6'0 .... 190 lbs I would like to hit 220-230 for my goal... Had zero sides with first cycle
    Age?

Age is 27

DanB is offline Banned
    what are your daily macros?

another cycle similar to the first would do fine, no need to add multiple compounds or excessive doses at those stats to be honest

i like prop/var

So would you recommend just doing another test c and dbol since worked great first time? I was injecting 1cc on dart days . Would I need to bump that? 1.25 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Scottyb13 View Post
    You as 165lbs when you started your first cycle? not what you want to hear but at 6ft you could easily get to 200lbs naturally, then start a cycle and it would be a far easier option. I would suspect your diet needs work. How long has it been since you finished your first cycle?

Yes I was told differently when I did first cycle. So understand it was a retarded thing to do, but it helped I guess. Yes I plan on getting to 205 before I start 2nd cycle . I diet is actually pretty clean. 3400-3800 cals a day of chicken,fish,everything wheat , you know all the clean stuff. Zero junk. Tons of water. I do not plan to start 2nd UNTIL I hit 205

when did you finish your first cycle?
    how long have since the cycle end plus pct have you maintained your current weight?

Coming to the end of PCT. I lost 5 already and maintained at 190

Quote Originally Posted by Scottyb13 View Post
    Coming to the end of PCT. I lost 5 already and maintained at 190
    What your problem is going to be is maintaining your current weight and the size you gained on cycle. Becuase you was 165lbs pre cycle that means your diet was only supporting 165lbs and after this cycle you will eventurally go back to your original size and weight because of your diet. If you was eating correctly you would of been bigger than 165lbs at 6ft pre-cycle. You have only just come to the end of pct and you have time on +pct = time off which is probably going to be about 16 weeks to maintain your current weight and size and from the sounds of it your diet isnt adequate enough.

I would look into what your eating and make sure your calories suit your new size but if you tell me your eating better now and your diet is different than pre cycle then I can assure you you would of gained what you have on cycle without any aas and now you would be starting your first cycle at 190lbs instead of trying to maintain this size after pct and your hormones and body are in a catabolic state, which is going to be hard to do.

See how you get on over the next 16 wks+ but defo look at your diet because if that was your weight pre cycle your diet isnt up to it.

Copy that! Thanks homie!

Thread Information