Thread: Stretch marks

xTato is offline Junior Member

Stretch marks

I wanted to ask about exoeriences of getting stretch marks while on cycle. Ive been lifting for years and at one point (when i was single) was hitting the gym twice a day. I ended up puttin on a lean 25 lbs in a 5-6 month period naturally. Had excellent diet control etc.

The issue being that i started to develop stretch marks. I am not sure if it was from hormones or from growing so fast. Anyway ive done some fitness modeling and luckily tanning seem to cover most the stretch marks i had and was wondering if doing a cycle to mass up would further add to this problem nad what can i do to help keep it minimal.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Most likely you are prone to them and yes they are mainly from hormones and some get them and some dont!

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Wear them with pride my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by Soar View Post
    Wear them with pride my friend!
    Well i dont plan to do any more shoots. So hell ya why not! Ima br a monster no one will want to make comments anyway

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Putting on 25lbs of LBM in 5 months will do it.

Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    Putting on 25lbs of LBM in 5 months will do it.
    Ya i was a hardgainer for a long time tried everything. Then i started doing some study and stopped doing cardio trained smarter (more intensity less time) got my nutrition in check learned more compound exercises, took 2-3 full rest days a week and packed on crazy lbs and upped weight like mad. Went from a wienerish 400lb squat press 3x8 to 900 3x8 which isnt insane by all means but a drastic change

Think i might get crazy results from a cycle

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xTato View Post
    I wanted to ask about exoeriences of getting stretch marks while on cycle. Ive been lifting for years and at one point (when i was single) was hitting the gym twice a day. I ended up puttin on a lean 25 lbs in a 5-6 month period naturally. Had excellent diet control etc.

The issue being that i started to develop stretch marks. I am not sure if it was from hormones or from growing so fast. Anyway ive done some fitness modeling and luckily tanning seem to cover most the stretch marks i had and was wondering if doing a cycle to mass up would further add to this problem nad what can i do to help keep it minimal.
    Use some coca butter and/or some high end lotion (CETAPHIL) in the areas of concern.

nvrtd is offline Junior Member
    bio oil, found in any shop.. pregnant women use it alot on their stomach for when they have kids, works good i have found

Quote Originally Posted by nvrtd View Post
    bio oil, found in any shop.. pregnant women use it alot on their stomach for when they have kids, works good i have found
    Thanks!

Emerald is offline Associate Member
    During my wife's pregnancy she used vitamin e oils to treat stretch marks. It didn't,t prevent them however, it's un avoidable if your pre disposed.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Emerald is correct...if your prone your prone and no oil or cream will prevent them!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Emerald is correct...if your prone your prone and no oil or cream will prevent them!
    I am betting i while get them, but knowing there are things to use to aid it is nice to know.

bcaasdirty is offline Member
    i like to to call em my progress stripes

Thread Information