Question Will TEST E hinder cardio/endurance/speed?

So i was just reading another post where this was discussed, however the question was not really answered so i want to get some ideas on this.... Im in the middle of a cycle, (test e & Var) and about to train for a race/obstacle course and wanted to know - will the test e hinder my endurance?
    And if so how much? I know on my last cycle - the ANAVAR did. It made me not want to really run at all.....but I wasnt aware test could do this? Any info would help ...thanks!

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    Depends what kind of shape ur in before u cycle, it does increase stamina to certain degree, but a lot has to do with what u bring to the game before hand.

jsanman is offline Associate Member
    well according to this web sites' profiles,. test e helps build more red blood cells and will hinder catabolic hormones
    more red blood cells = more oxygen
    less catabolism = less losses from cardio
    also like most steroids it burns fat as well
    so no it would not hinder your speed at least the test alone shouldn't. it should do the opposite

ok thanks guys .

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    test e smashes your cardio i understand what the others are saying, but i maintain a very high level of cardio fitness and i know first hand it wrecks your cardio hard. the water weight the shin and calf pumps, increased blood pressure are all factors in this.

and think about it any professional athlete were cardio fitness is important stays right away from long estered stuff in the on season.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    High test gives me much more endurance, speed, and overall athleticism, no matter the ester. Once blood levels peak, its all the same anyways.

im sorry but i have to disagree, the water weight itself slows you.

i might have to mention that im talking about a fairly high level of cardio endurance here. jump over to the fighters/athletes area and you can bet most will use short esters during the on season

i might also mention im speaking first hand i maintain a very high level of catdio and have done s fair few differnt cycles..

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Agreed. You certainly are stronger but high test is shit on cardio. Its a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Charger527 View Post
    test e smashes your cardio i understand what the others are saying, but i maintain a very high level of cardio fitness and i know first hand it wrecks your cardio hard. the water weight the shin and calf pumps, increased blood pressure are all factors in this.

and think about it any professional athlete were cardio fitness is important stays right away from long estered stuff in the on season.

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    I can only speak about average cycles of test (500 to 700 mg ew range) and I have never had any problems with cardio. But since you are a performance runner, why are you running a Test/Var cycle in the middle of winter?

Thread Information