Pitching phenom is offline New Member

Starting an anavar cycle

Im going to starting a cycle of anavar soon. Got 60x50mg tabs. I'm thinking I'm going to start off 50 mg a day for 2 weeks and see how my body reacts and then up it to 100 mg Ed. I'm wondering do when do I have to take during the day because I'm thinking about just taking it with a meal 2 hours before I work out. And also do I have to do lifting everyday. My baseball team is in season and we lift 3 times a week, but on the days I don't lift I run sprints, agility training, medicine ball work, body weight exercises, and yoga. Also I will be getting liv 52 just in case I have problems with my liver.

Squats33 is offline Associate Member
    just long toss, i already told you. but since you are gonna take Var anyway, long toss even harder... watch the lifting, especially chest and shoulders... dont want to tear the cuff

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    With any oral the liv52 should be run the whole time. Not "just in case". I also would never recommend an oral only cycle. Even if its low dose I would add test. But hey, do what you wanna do anyway

cj111 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You're 19 and running an oral only cycle, you might want to rethink that.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitching phenom View Post
    Im going to starting a cycle of anavar soon. Got 60x50mg tabs. I'm thinking I'm going to start off 50 mg a day for 2 weeks and see how my body reacts and then up it to 100 mg Ed. I'm wondering do when do I have to take during the day because I'm thinking about just taking it with a meal 2 hours before I work out. And also do I have to do lifting everyday. My baseball team is in season and we lift 3 times a week, but on the days I don't lift I run sprints, agility training, medicine ball work, body weight exercises, and yoga. Also I will be getting liv 52 just in case I have problems with my liver.
    You think its ok to run an Var cycle at 19 years old? You think youre safe because someone told you Var is mild? You think that Var wont shut down your HPTA? You think Var wont mess up your sex hormones and give you ED? You think youre immune to the unwanted sides effects that Var can cause?

Think again junior..

Anavar - The Truth

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...!#.UODpRKzX_fs

Cycles Gone Wrong for the Young

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...*#.UL2db2fX_fs

Those are powerful links posted by MK. Be safe bro

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    You think its ok to run an Var cycle at 19 years old? You think youre safe because someone told you Var is mild? You think that Var wont shut down your HPTA? You think Var wont mess up your sex hormones and give you ED? You think youre immune to the unwanted sides effects that Var can cause?

Think again junior..

Anavar - The Truth

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...!#.UODpRKzX_fs

Cycles Gone Wrong for the Young

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...*#.UL2db2fX_fs
    The link master has spoken... Haha

I want to do this so I can keep all the strength gains I got in the fall offseason into the spring season. I've already lost 7 pounds and I don't want to lose anymore weight.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitching phenom
    I want to do this so I can keep all the strength gains I got in the fall offseason into the spring season. I've already lost 7 pounds and I don't want to lose anymore weight.
    If you want to hold on to strength diet is we're its at bro. Hit the nutrition forum and you can gain way more than what you would from an oral only cycle!

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Have you tried creatine monohydrate?

I used creatine this fall and It worked well forcyclist leaner and stronger. cycled it off for 6 weeks and I guess I can start it again I have plenty left.

I used creatine this fall and It worked well forcyclist leaner and stronger. cycled it off for 6 weeks and I guess I can start it again I have plenty left.
    It good stuff man. The mono is my favorite. Ill cycle it 6 on and 6 off myself.

I read the forum with all the other stories of people under 25 taking it. I guess I'll use it as an emergency, but i will use creatine. But I was going to take the anavar and see how my body felt a week or 2 in the cycle and see how my body reacted. If there were any problems I was going to stop completely.

Someone already mentioned, look into your diet. Steroids aren't a miracle, proper nutrition is.

So eat a lot more protein, do my workouts, take my creatine, and I won't lose muscle or strength throughout my season?

Have you posted up your diet in the nutrition forum?
    So eat a lot more protein, do my workouts, take my creatine, and I won't lose muscle or strength throughout my season?

Unless you get hit by bus
    And not necessarily more protein, you need to eat a variety of stuff...go read some of the stickies in the nutrition section or even write a post I am sure someone will help you out.

No I haven't. Because I eat college food my diet will vary. But in the mornings I always eat 2 egg omelettes, breakfast sausage, 2 over easy eggs, pancakes or waffles, and a bowl of cereal. Along with apple juice and 2 pieces of fruit. Lunch I'll usually eat a turkey burger or 2, 2 plates of salad, pizza, chicken, rice, pasta. And dinner I'll eat 3 servings of whatever protein they serve along with 2 servings of vegetables, and a 50 mg. protein shake.

You are going to need to make some changes to your diet bro. You are going to need more meals if you want to grow with or without aas
    No I haven't. Because I eat college food my diet will vary. But in the mornings I always eat 2 egg omelettes, breakfast sausage, 2 over easy eggs, pancakes or waffles, and a bowl of cereal. Along with apple juice and 2 pieces of fruit. Lunch I'll usually eat a turkey burger or 2, 2 plates of salad, pizza, chicken, rice, pasta. And dinner I'll eat 3 servings of whatever protein they serve along with 2 servings of vegetables, and a 50 mg. protein shake.

Definitely need to go to the nutrition section. I promose they can get you "aas like" results. You look to need more carbs for sure. Carbs are as important for growth as protein.

Thread Information