Coldash is offline New Member

Little blood drip in vial

Hi there,

I just did my 2nd pin of the following cycle:
    Week 1 - 10: 500mg Test-E EW
    Week 1 - 4: 40mg Dbol ED
    Week 1 - 10: 0.25mg Arimidex EOD
    Week 12 - 16: 20mg Nolva ED

Had no problem with first pin last week, but today I pulled up some blood (injecting in glutes), this happened 4 TIMES on 4 different spots.
    After 4 times I had enough and pulled out the needle, pulled off the injecting needle and equipped the drawing needle again and put everything back into the vial to start with a new syringe and needle.
    A blood drip (I thought everything was out) got into the vial, is this a problem? Should I throw my vial away and should I get a new one?

The blood drip is not really mixed with the gear, it's like sticking to the floor of the vial, even when I'm putting it upside down.

Also, what should I do next time I pull blood? I tried to push all the blood out of the needle but didn't want to waste any gear... appearently a drip of blood got mixed in the syringe.

PS: in before people telling me I'm stupid, this is my 2nd pin and first cycle

Thanks!
    Last edited by Coldash; 02-21-2013 at 12:43 PM.

Coldash is offline New Member
    bump

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Should be ok its your blood and the Benzyl alcohol in the vial will kill off any bacteria in there
    Just don't let a friend use that vial

Im no expert but i believe it is fine to inject blood back into you if u pulled it up when aspirating!!.....with regard to the blood it the vial i have no idea, i have my test in the syringe and i pin, i have no reason to put the pin back in the vial to even have a chance of getting blood in the vial....

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    no if its in the vial its going to rot and become bacteria. always change needles before re-drawing.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    and yeah if its just in the syringe u can shoot it back into you, well, at least i have

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Unless you have a blood-borne infection, your blood is sterile. I would just suck out that drop (with a new needle and syringe!) and finish up the vial after boiling it for 30 minutes.

In the future, never inject any oil back into the vial that may have become contaminated.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 02-21-2013 at 06:55 PM.

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    no if its in the vial its going to rot and become bacteria. always change needles before re-drawing.
    You need to do more research

Thread Information