deejaylabay is offline New Member

Helios Injectable Clen!

Hey so I just picked up a bottle of 50ml Helios clen . Thought I was getting oral but after some research it turns out that this special clen/yohmbine combo is injectable... first time ever hearing of this. So my question is if it would be a waste of money to do this orally? the dosage for injecting is about 1ml a day but it's a low concentration at 40 mcg/ml. I would way rather not inject since I live with my gf and she wouldn't be too supporting haha. Don't need any comments about training or diet or cardio.. dot worry I have all those straight. Just need to know if anyone is familiar with Helios clen and if I would be wasting my money and time if I took it orally.

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    I've never heard of injectable clen before... Tabs, oral liquid, syrup, spray. Never injected

bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Never heard of it....

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    How much yohimbine is in that blend?

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post
    I've never heard of injectable clen before... Tabs, oral liquid, syrup, spray. Never injected
    New to me also. Why do it if your worried about her finding out? If u know very well how it will end if she does find out, dont do it to yourself.

Are you sure you don't just measure in a syringe and orally ingest it?

SportbikerKid is offline Banned
    Helios is a mix of yohimbine hcl and clen . It is used for spot loss of fat aka wherever you inject it, fat will disappear. I believe the yohimbine oxidizes the fat, then the clen catabolizes it. You can take helios orally, but it is much more economical just to buy oral clen.

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SportbikerKid View Post
    Helios is a mix of yohimbine hcl and clen. It is used for spot loss of fat aka wherever you inject it, fat will disappear. I believe the yohimbine oxidizes the fat, then the clen catabolizes it. You can take helios orally, but it is much more economical just to buy oral clen.
    Inject clen ? You must be nuts...

lolfb is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SportbikerKid View Post
    Helios is a mix of yohimbine hcl and clen. It is used for spot loss of fat aka wherever you inject it, fat will disappear. I believe the yohimbine oxidizes the fat, then the clen catabolizes it. You can take helios orally, but it is much more economical just to buy oral clen.
    seems like broscience. I don't see how clen would be effective at a local area. Injecting it would get metabolized by the body just as normal oral clen would. It will be more effective injecting it, dosage wise, since it will bypass the liver and directly go into the blood stream. Other than that, I just dont see how it would locally destroy fat tissue since the actual chemical compound doesn't have that effect, if it did more companies would be producing creams and such.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by lolfb View Post
    seems like broscience. I don't see how clen would be effective at a local area. Injecting it would get metabolized by the body just as normal oral clen would. It will be more effective injecting it, dosage wise, since it will bypass the liver and directly go into the blood stream. Other than that, I just dont see how it would locally destroy fat tissue since the actual chemical compound doesn't have that effect, if it did more companies would be producing creams and such.
    Helios has been around for years, if not a decade, at least.
    And clen and yohimbe do act directly on receptors (albeit their effects are mainly systemic), as they are not norepi/epi releasing stims..

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    ive heard horror stories of people using helios and getting lumpy spots where the fat was oxidized.
    the cell walls were left, while the fat was burned off.

no thank you!

Oleg83 is offline Junior Member
    https://www.facebook.com/liposfanpage

Lipos is better than Helios!

Bert is offline Senior Member
    I actually heard it works well.

Thread Information