flex321 is offline Member

test only cycle?

would any of you guys run a Test only cycle? I don't have much cash but I have 30 amps of sust.

I gotta struggle between paying for my daily lifestyle and struggle to get clomid..ldex and pins. So I'm considering running just the sust. Possibly add some fina if I can.

I have a break between this semesterand the summer session, so I can put in a full week or two of work at full time not part time. So I might get some cash.

Anyways would any of you guys do a test only cycle?

I've done acouple cycles and I'm 5'7" 170lbs.
    Last edited by flex321; 05-14-2003 at 08:12 PM.

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    I personally would add something else. Get some deca ..you could never go wrong there! Finish up with some hcg and clomid too!

2 weeks till my EQ,Winny,Suspension stack..

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    If you can't afford to get anything else a test only cycle is fine.

xxxl83

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    test only is good, make sure you have enough money for food.

JohnnyB

Originally posted by JohnnyB
    test only is good, make sure you have enough money for food.

JohnnyB
    Yeah thats my problem with adding other chemicals....I already have the sust which I'll do 250mg/eod but before I use money for other stuff I wanna have many jugs of protien. The food isn't that much of a problem since I'm home with the parents and they buy the food. I'll just be using my income on food.

I've done several cycles and have never run just test alone before.

I'm just mad excited about this cycle cause I haven't done one in awhile....I don't wanna be disappointed.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by flex321

I'm just mad excited about this cycle cause I haven't done one in awhile....I don't wanna be disappointed.
    Well, if youve already got a few cycles under your belt, this cycle seems it will disappoint you. I would seriously wait until you get enough funds to do it right. Otherwise you will just end up fu*king with your body for minimal gains.
    Just my .02
    good luck

flexgolf is offline Member
    does the results from a test cycle last. steroid effectiveness charts show that gains from test cycles dont last. is this true?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    He should be ok, he's going eod at 250mg that's 875mg a week and it's been a while sence he's cycled.

JohnnyB

yeah i see how that could easily give him quality gains. but will these gains last postcycle. im not trying to be smart or anything. cause honestly i dont know. im interested in doing a similar cycle, and im concerned because i want to supplement which something that will give me lasting gains.

Originally posted by flexgolf
    yeah i see how that could easily give him quality gains. but will these gains last postcycle. im not trying to be smart or anything. cause honestly i dont know. im interested in doing a similar cycle, and im concerned because i want to supplement which something that will give me lasting gains.
    this is interesting....are you saying if I didn't add something else the gains would be more difficultto maintain rather then if I used fina with it.

I'm interested in a deeper explaination on this.

withoutd0ubt is offline Associate Member
    interested here as well... any answers?

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I personally think you'll be fine with the test. If you can add the fina even better. To me test gains can be kept just fine. Besides according to these "charts" test gains are also more than alot of these other highly keepable ones. In other words gain more keep the same. So IMO not to worry brutha. Just don't skip on the clomid.

dangit is offline Member
    I'm on about 750mg of test Enathate a week now. This is the only thing that I'm doing and my strengh is right up there. I wouldn't worry about loosing all your gains. If you do a half decent 10-12 week cycle, eat right and make sure you do the right things after your cycle is done, then you should be okay.

Alot of people loose gains when they don't take the proper stuff after a cycle to get your natural tests levels back or they were holding a ton of water while on a cycle and thought it was muscle.

wow good answers to my question...and its not even my thread

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    well the problem with those effectivness charts are they're misleading.

Say on winny you gain 10lbs and keep 7 that's 70% wich is due to no water retention.

Then on test you gain 20 but only keep 12 that's 60% but it's still more than what you would have gained with the winny.

The whole thing is that you loose most of the water weight that you gained while on the test cycle which is what accounts for the shitty effectivness rating but you still are left with more gains then the winny.

I hope I made that clear enough to understand.

xxxl83

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    You said you've done several cycles already. Have you been happy with the past results? What cycles did you do?

Testosterone -only can be a good cycle, if you eat enough prot. and carbs and watch the salt. The amount you're planning to use is close to 1 gram of test per week. I'd be surprised if you didn't grow a lot.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    I'd wait until you got something else to run it with...IMO, a stack makes much more sense

Thread Information