Mike8212 is offline New Member

Is my gear legit?

Hello everyone. First time user and wanted to make sure my gear is legit. Doing a cycle of Equipoise /500 mg and tri blend of test. Test says 50mg trenbolone , 50mg drostanolone proplonate, and 50mg testosterone proplonate. Both vials say flying dragon on them. Green label with a dragon on them. Crimps look good. Both have a blue break away tab on the top and the test seems to be slight shad darker. Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    eq,tren ,mast,test is way too many compunds for a first cycle..

stick with test only..

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    stats?
    goals?

drake4243 is offline Member
    that is a bad first cyle.

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    Don't do it. Only bad things will be in store if you run that for your first cycle. What ancillaries do you have on hand for support of cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    stats?
    goals?
    I've been lifting for about 2 years. I'm kinda a hard gainer. 35yrs old. I'm 190lbs, pretty lean. I want another solid 10 15 lbs. I'm not trying to get crazy. I don't want it to be too noticeable too fast. What makes it a bad first cycle. I heard eq was pretty mild with little side effects. Am I wrong? And to the original question, does the gear sound legit?
    Last edited by Mike8212; 06-13-2013 at 10:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chx beach 79 View Post
    Don't do it. Only bad things will be in store if you run that for your first cycle. What ancillaries do you have on hand for support of cycle?
    I'm gonna cycle off with clomid. What bad things do you suspect will happen?

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    You are running 4 different compounds. Not a good idea.

gymsoldier is offline Associate Member
    The fact that you think Test/Tren /Mast is a "blend of Test" suggests that you don't have enough knowledge to cycle yet.

The general consensus on here is that EQ is a waste of oil.

Only lifting two years? There's no such thing as a "hard gainer" in my eyes, just poor nutrition. Go to the nutrition section and learn.
    Last edited by gymsoldier; 06-14-2013 at 03:52 AM.

I'd read the stickies first. Basically its all about monitoring your reaction to different compounds. Hence you add another when u NEED to. Not want to. You'd get just as much from say a test e only. Then. Grow ur dose again when u NEED to. Not want to. You can get away with 4-5 cycle with a single ester most of the time. Just depends on your body. Is your diet and routines solid?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorPectorial View Post
    I'd read the stickies first. Basically its all about monitoring your reaction to different compounds. Hence you add another when u NEED to. Not want to. You'd get just as much from say a test e only. Then. Grow ur dose again when u NEED to. Not want to. You can get away with 4-5 cycle with a single ester most of the time. Just depends on your body. Is your diet and routines solid?
    Ok I'm getting it. I'm gonna hold off on the EQ as suggested by you all. My diet and routines are solid. My training is intense and my diet is clean. I am we'll aware the importance of diet when training.

Ok so I have a 10ml vial of tri blend containing 50mg trenbolone , 50mg drostanolone proplonate, and 50mg testosterone proplonate. Would this e a better first cycle for me. Do you suspect I will see gains? Also, would one ml a week be ok? Thanks guys I really do appreciate the info. At the same time, I'm doing plenty of reading trying to get smarter about all of this.

Emerald is offline Associate Member
    The reason you take Testosterone only first cycle is to know if your body will respond without terrible side effects. You should easily gain 10 lbs on test

Sledgehammer1 is offline Junior Member
    Alright, Im going to try to expain this in simple terms. First off, what you are using is called a Cut Mix.(test prop, masteron , tren ). Its commonly used when bodybuilders are preparing for a contest, usually 8 weeks out. Tren shouldn't even be considered until u have about 5 solid cycles under your belt. Now since the test prop is mixed with the tren, this is not an option. Also test prop hurts like a bitch, not ideal for a first timer. Put this aside and start all over. Get some test cypionate or Test enanthate . Run it for 12 weeks at 500mg/wk. You need to get some arimidex to keep estrogen in control( .5mg/EOD). Then you will need a proper PCT(post cycle therapy ). Read up, there should be plenty of info on the board. This will include HCG , Clomid, Nolvadex . I prefer to run HCG on cycle at 250iu twice week. Then at the finish clomid/nolvadex. With a good diet, you should be able to put on 15-20lbs muscle. Also you want to approach this as a bulk cycle. Once again, look to the board to lay out your meal plan.

Heres the thing, research this very well. At your age, if you don't recover properly after a cycle, you will end up on TRT. Hope this helps man.
    Last edited by Sledgehammer1; 06-14-2013 at 11:28 PM.

Oh yea, One more thing. Make sure you go with human grade Test for your first cycle. This way you will not have any questions or have to worry on weather its real or not. Its worth it, trust me.

AlinSR is offline new member
    Post pics of your gear so we can tell you if it's authentic.

Quote Originally Posted by Sledgehammer1 View Post
    Alright, Im going to try to expain this in simple terms. First off, what you are using is called a Cut Mix.(test prop, masteron , tren ). Its commonly used when bodybuilders are preparing for a contest, usually 8 weeks out. Tren shouldn't even be considered until u have about 5 solid cycles under your belt. Now since the test prop is mixed with the tren, this is not an option. Also test prop hurts like a bitch, not ideal for a first timer. Put this aside and start all over. Get some test cypionate or Test enanthate . Run it for 12 weeks at 500mg/wk. You need to get some arimidex to keep estrogen in control( .5mg/EOD). Then you will need a proper PCT(post cycle therapy ). Read up, there should be plenty of info on the board. This will include HCG , Clomid, Nolvadex . I prefer to run HCG on cycle at 250iu twice week. Then at the finish clomid/nolvadex. With a good diet, you should be able to put on 15-20lbs muscle. Also you want to approach this as a bulk cycle. Once again, look to the board to lay out your meal plan.

Heres the thing, research this very well. At your age, if you don't recover properly after a cycle, you will end up on TRT. Hope this helps man.

Great info guys!! I've decide to take your advice and go test only for my first. Just picked up a 10ml vial of test propionate , 100mg. This should be good right? What dosage you think will be best? I have no problem getting more. Brand is Artic Labs. Please let me know what u guys think. Thanks! I also attached a pic of the test I got today.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	1313 
Size:	1.93 MB 
ID:	140276

Bro I want to help you make sure you do this right. Your close to my age(38) and someone helped me back when I did my first cycle. You can do test prop, but Id advise against it. The propionate ester is fast, needs to be shot EOD, and hurts like a bitch. I mean baseball sized swelling at injection site for 2 days. It sucks. Injecting for 10-12 weeks like this will get old fast.

You need to get testosterone enanthate or cypionate . I would get 3 10ml vials of either one to do a 12wk cycle at 500mg/wk. I don't know anything about the UG lab your using. I would seriously consider you to find human grade/pharma test to use for your first cycle. Its so worth the small cost increase to know that its not contaminated, dosed properly, and that all the hard work your going to put into this is not for nothing. The peace of mind is priceless. Plus at our age, you want to know exactly what you are putting in your body.

If you have any questions big or small don't be afraid to ask. You can always shoot me a pm if you like. One thing that helped me a lot first starting out back when was the anabolics book by William Llewellyn. Check it out...
    Last edited by Sledgehammer1; 06-16-2013 at 09:18 PM.

AlinSR is offline new member
    Pretty label.

Quote Originally Posted by AlinshopRep View Post
    Pretty label.
    Ok. Any advice or something beneficial to add with that comment or are you just trying to rack up posts?

Thread Information