Gettin'Old is offline Associate Member

Questions Regarding Second & Future Cycles

Questions Regarding Second & Future Cycles

I'm midway through my first cycle, 300 mg test cyp/week. And, I know, big shock, I'm lovin' it. I've had tremendous gains in size and strength and have received a lot of favorable comments. My libido went through the roof initially and my wife is now in hiding, heh, heh.

Anyhow, another shocker coming up, I plan to do more cycles in the future. I will go off in July then commence post cycle procedures. My plan was to stay off for about 2 to 2.5 months and then do another cycle of test cyp.

Is this a bad idea for a second cycle (using the same compound)?

Also, should I expect far less gains on my second and other future cycles?

Is there anything I can do to continue to see gains from future cycles? For example, is it recommended that I stay with the test but up the dose, or conversely, should I consider stacking or changing compounds? If I stack, what should I consider using - - deca ?

Thanks, GO.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro you'll be ok using the same compound. If you want to stack i'd go with EQ or primo if you can find some. Anavar for an oral, hgh would be great if you can get a script or find some.

JohnnyB

Gettin'Old is offline Associate Member
    JohnnyB, thanks. You're always helpful. If I end up stacking, I'll have to mix top quality human test with probably some vet eq or deca . I've had great results off this first cycle and so, my primary concern is to also get great results off the next cycle.

Everything will depend, to some extent, on how well I do on my post-cycle and how much of this I can keep after this first cycle. Anyway, You think continuing to use the test cyp for a second cycle, even by itself, will produce good gains again? I feel like I have a lot of room b/c I went really light on this first cycle - - 300mg test cyp/week. I figure, I could bump up to 400 - 450 mg/week and hopefully see good results next time around.

Thread Information