jcsg03 is offline New Member

Question Skinny novice needs your help

I'm 6'2" 175 and ideally I want to be 190-195 but not so much big as cut. I was thinking of doing an 8 week cycle of Winny and Deca . Can anyone endorse this or recommend something better whether it be something different or a different length of time? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Neither.

500mg test for 10wks
    .25-1mg ARi ed OR 25mg Aromasin E3D OR 10-20mg ED OR 50mg Proviron ED

Clomid post cycle

EAt clean, diet, and do cardio and you will cut.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    How old are you and whats your training and gear experience?

xxxl83

I'm

22 i've always played sports but my working out has never really been consistent i never seem to gain. So plainly i've never taken anything and I've never really been a workout warrior. Although some "supplementing" could definitely give me the motivation.

Also when you say test that's testoviron depot? and the ones below that are anti e's right? I'm still kinda new sorry

methos is offline New Member
    How is your diet. Most hard gainer, such as myself, are not eating near enough.

b18razr is offline Junior Member
    I am a very hard gainer but i started a cycle of winny only and i am 6'1 190 right now but started at 180 and im only about 2 weeks into my cycle, i only take 50mg eod. I think a lot of it is mental, if you think your going to gain and you know you need to eat more to fuel your muscles to gain you end up eating more and working out more. Thus inducing gains. just my opinion,

so you can gain some on winny? I heard it will cut you, not really give you much mass.

As for my diet i eat alot of protein (chicken meat) by hard gainer you mean you don't gain weight that fast, right? If so thats me. If winnie does that then I could probably just take that.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Well, I started out at 170lbs at 6'5" about 12% bodyfat and now I'm 230 at 18%, all natural. I never would have thought in a million years I could have done that naturally but you can.There's another bro (forgot his name!) here who did way better than that in less time than I did.
    I really recommend working on everything else first, your diet, your routine, how you workout, and learning how to make gains naturally. Then you'll be able to keep what you get chemically, once you do use gear.
    Just my .02!

WOW what supplements did you use? How long did that take?

Explicit is offline New Member
    Just go to Costco, buy a whole shit load of frozen chicken, boxes of rice, four loaves of bread. 6 dozen eggs, totillas, peanut butter, jelly, oatmeal, bananas. etc. should be around 200 250 dollars per week. Sounds like a lot of money but, if you want natural, your money saved on AS goes more towards food. Either way a lot of money on food. Im sure this is nothing unknown. Just wanted to type something

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Actually it took 20 years! But I wasn't really paying attention for most of them!

I thought when I hit 215 after about five years that that was my natural max and was fairly content at that.Then I started to realize I wasn't getting enough pro- tein (I was getting 180gm/day max so I upped it to 215) or enough rest or enough meals per day or working out in good form and when I changed those I gained another 15 in just the last couple years. (And by the way, I'm 50!)

But check out BigGreen's story on the Cycle Results section -he was another skinny guy like me (I was actually 155lbs at 6' 5" when I was 18 - THAT is skinny) and he's added 100lbs naturally!! Awesome dude! And he's got pix up too.

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to talk more.
    Last edited by johnsomebody; 06-06-2003 at 12:10 PM.

Thread Information