Hey guys. So here's a short cycle that I am gonna run on March 31st:

Test Prop: 100mg EOD weeks 1-8
    NPP: 100MG EOD weeks 1-6
    HCG : 250 IU twice a week. Weeks 2-8
    Aromasin : 12.5 mg ED weeks 1-8

PCT:
    Clomid: 50/50/25/25
    Nolva (not sure if I should run this since I am running NPP) 40/40/20/20

I am thinking about running Aromasin during pct as well. Maybe around 6.25 mg ED during PCT? is this necessary? Also, should I run HCG during PCT as well? I have everything on hand already, just waiting until the end of march. Stats are as follows:

26 Y/O
    5'7 (actually 5'6 and 3/4 but I like to round up to make myself feel better lol)
    180 lbs (I was able to cut down about 5 lbs. in the past month)
    BF: around 15-16 (I am cutting a bit more before cycle. Maybe try to get down to 14% hopefully by the end of march)
    3rd cycle. First cycle was test prop only and second cycle was Test Enan and Dbol .

Goals: Gain lean mass and better recovery for MMA.

I am a lacto vegetarian. I was a vegan but I wasn't getting enough protein so I decided to start whey protein again and some milk. So diet consists a lot of veggies, carbs, beans, quinoa, steel cut oats and fresh fruits. I mainly get my protein from whey, quinoa, beans and such so I jack up the whey. I take about 3-4 scoops of whey on a regular basis even on rest days mix with veggie shakes.

Currently, I train MMA and my lifting routine is Starting Strength. I am going to transition to MAX OT next week as I really like that routine. I am not trying to go pro MMA. Just some amateur fights and a hobby.
    Last edited by lc1987; 03-05-2014 at 02:17 PM.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by lc1987 View Post
    Hey guys. So here's a short cycle that I am gonna run on March 31st:

Test Prop: 100mg EOD weeks 1-8
    NPP: 100MG EOD weeks 1-6
    HCG : 250 IU twice a week. Weeks 2-8
    Aromasin : 12.5 mg ED weeks 1-8

PCT:
    Clomid: 50/50/25/25
    Nolva (not sure if I should run this since I am running NPP) 40/40/20/20

I am thinking about running Aromasin during pct as well. Maybe around 6.25 mg ED during PCT? is this necessary? Also, should I run HCG during PCT as well? I have everything on hand already, just waiting until the end of march. Stats are as follows:

26 Y/O
    5'7 (actually 5'6 and 3/4 but I like to round up to make myself feel better lol)
    180 lbs (I was able to cut down about 5 lbs. in the past month)
    BF: around 15-16 (I am cutting a bit more before cycle. Maybe try to get down to 14% hopefully by the end of march)
    3rd cycle. First cycle was test prop only and second cycle was Test Enan and Dbol .

Goals: Gain lean mass and better recovery for MMA.

I am a lacto vegetarian. I was a vegan but I wasn't getting enough protein so I decided to start whey protein again and some milk. So diet consists a lot of veggies, carbs, beans, quinoa, steel cut oats and fresh fruits. I mainly get my protein from whey, quinoa, beans and such so I jack up the whey. I take about 3-4 scoops of whey on a regular basis even on rest days mix with veggie shakes.

Currently, I train MMA and my lifting routine is Starting Strength. I am going to transition to MAX OT next week as I really like that routine. I am not trying to go pro MMA. Just some amateur fights and a hobby.
    Run your npp wk1-8 same as your prop
    Hcg wk1-8 not in pct

Your AI thats fine wk1-8 not in pct though check blood work to confirm that dose. You should have caber/prami to hand for prolactin but if you e2 in fine you should not have any probs.

Pct clomid 75-50-50-50 nolva 40-20-20-20

Remember you have to eat big to get big don't know if that will be a problem for you being a vegetarian
    Last edited by clarky.; 03-05-2014 at 02:57 PM.

lc1987 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Run your npp wk1-8 same as your prop
    Hcg wk1-8 not in pct

Your AI thats fine wk1-8 not in pct though check blood work to confirm that dose. You should have caber/prami to hand for prolactin but if you e2 in fine you should not have any probs.

Pct clomid 75-50-50-50 nolva 40-20-20-20

Remember you have to eat big to get big don't know if that will be a problem for you being a vegetarian
    Thanks for the input. I have seen a lot of threads ending NPP two weeks earlier than prop because it's a longer ester. Also, is aromasin (exedrol) not enough for prolactin? I can probably get caber/prami from a research website though. So clomid need to be higher dosage? I will keep that in mind. As far as nolva goes, is it OK in an NPP cycle? I have seen several threads about people against nolva on an npp/tren cycle so that's my biggest concern.

DiyGynoSurgeon is offline Junior Member
    I ran this exact cycle for 10 weeks just finished pct last week

8 weeks npp 150 eod
    10 weeks Tes Prop 150 eod
    Vitamin b6 300mg per day
    Adex 0.25mg eod

Pct was

Clomid 50,50,50,50
    Nolva 20,20,20,20
    Aromasin 12.5mg every day 3 weeks
    Mucuna Pruiens 100mg per day
    Otc test booster

Easiest PCT ever, no crash, it has been 6 weeks since last pin and have only lost 1kg

Next time for me I would up the dose to
    100mg ed Test Prop
    100mg NPP ed

Absolutely Loved this cycle

lc1987 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DiyGynoSurgeon View Post
    I ran this exact cycle for 10 weeks just finished pct last week

8 weeks npp 150 eod
    10 weeks Tes Prop 150 eod
    Vitamin b6 300mg per day
    Adex 0.25mg eod

Pct was

Clomid 50,50,50,50
    Nolva 20,20,20,20
    Aromasin 12.5mg every day 3 weeks
    Mucuna Pruiens 100mg per day
    Otc test booster

Easiest PCT ever, no crash, it has been 6 weeks since last pin and have only lost 1kg

Next time for me I would up the dose to
    100mg ed Test Prop
    100mg NPP ed

Absolutely Loved this cycle

Thanks for the reply. How much weight did you gain total? Also, no problems with using nolva for PCT? I heard that you are not supposed to use Nolva for PCT on any 19 nor type gear such as deca , npp, and tren . I also forgot to mention, I take Vitamin b12, Vitamin d, flax oil, and multi vitamin on a regular basis.

Thanks for the reply. How much weight did you gain total? Also, no problems with using nolva for PCT? I heard that you are not supposed to use Nolva for PCT on any 19 nor type gear such as deca, npp, and tren. I also forgot to mention, I take Vitamin b12, Vitamin d, flax oil, and multi vitamin on a regular basis.
    I took vitamin b6 for prolactin control on cycle
    I wouldnt take nolva ON cycle
    All in all - considering that cycle was not a bulk for size more so a body recomp and workouts for definition I gained to date after PCT 4-5kgs dry (about 10lbs) and lost 2-3% bf

Body before and after is like day and night

If I had of bulked I would have easily put on more kgs but bf may have stayed the same

But for me at 100kgs Im trying to stay this weight but improve the quality of muscle and definition

BTW on cycle with the NPP my muscles were constantly rock hard

I also got constant sweats especially at night, had to sleep on a towel and leave my pillows in the sun the next day

You will love the cycle whether your bulking or cutting
    Last edited by DiyGynoSurgeon; 03-06-2014 at 12:58 AM.

If you can run some winny 50mg per day for the duration of the cycle, the NPP will stop the joint issues, I heard the synergy between those compounds are great

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Thanks for the input. I have seen a lot of threads ending NPP two weeks earlier than prop because it's a longer ester. Also, is aromasin (exedrol) not enough for prolactin? I can probably get caber/prami from a research website though. So clomid need to be higher dosage? I will keep that in mind. As far as nolva goes, is it OK in an NPP cycle? I have seen several threads about people against nolva on an npp/tren cycle so that's my biggest concern.
    You don't have to stop the npp 2wks before the prop ppl do this with deca so it has time to clear because of it's long est and just so you know deca/npp are the same compound just different esters deca/decanoate npp/phenylpropionate.

Ai does not control prolactin it controls e2 as i said if your e2 is not out of control your prolactin should be ok high e2 prolactin will follow but a good idea to keep caber/prami to hand just incase you need it.

The pct i stated before is a standard pct if you wanted to just run 50mg of clomid for the first 2wks thats up to you and as for the nolva and 19nor's imo it's a load of sh*t i've never had any probs with it and never heard of anybody here that i've heard off it's just bro science sh*t if it wad true i'm sure the very intelligent members here would let us know.
    Last edited by clarky.; 03-06-2014 at 02:35 AM.

Thread Information