Thread: RedStar

BigBad is offline Banned

RedStar

Wanted to know if any of you guys used gear made by RedStar before (specifically they're 200 mg/ml Primo). I've heard of it before but just wasn't sure how high-quality it is (as far as I understand it the compond is shipped to the US from China and then bottled domestically). Thanks in advance! -BB

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I think it's a bit early to tell how good it is considering it just came out about a week or so ago.

BigBad is offline Banned
    Really, just a week ago...just the primo? Were they making it before cuz my connection had it before and didn't have it for a while, and now his price has increased $50 a bottle.

I was under the impression that Redstar just started making/shipping it to the US like 2 weeks ago, but maybe I'm wrong.
    I'm sure someone on this board knows though.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Baraso is right...MD's word was that redstar's new primo was coming out at the end of last month or the beginning of this month, so it is a new product.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Redstar either based in China or Korea (I've heard both) came out with Primo a couple of months ago but they only sold around 500 bottles in the US. I've talked to 3 people that have used it in the past and they said it worked great, especially for the price compared to the Amps (1 being a female). They are shipping out another 500 this month and supposedly calling it quits after this. So it will be a fairly rare item. I ordered 5 bottles and I'll post pics of it next week when it comes it.

Originally posted by dizzle
    Redstar either based in China or Korea (I've heard both) came out with Primo a couple of months ago but they only sold around 500 bottles in the US. I've talked to 3 people that have used it in the past and they said it worked great, especially for the price compared to the Amps (1 being a female). They are shipping out another 500 this month and supposedly calling it quits after this. So it will be a fairly rare item. I ordered 5 bottles and I'll post pics of it next week when it comes it.
    I ordered three bottles myself and I heard that the first shipments will be going out this weekend. This will be my first expirience with primo and I've heard alot of good things specifically about Redstar's. I can't wait for my shipment.

flexgolf is offline Member
    Originally posted by 01dragonslayer

I ordered three bottles myself and I heard that the first shipments will be going out this weekend. This will be my first expirience with primo and I've heard alot of good things specifically about Redstar's. I can't wait for my shipment.

please post some comments about the primo when u get it and use it. ill be ordering sometime soon.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    and i'll be getting it tested so we will have all ends covered guys.

damn nice of you h bomb.

shit in my op $100 bucks is worth the piece of mind plus one of the bottles we are getting is for a girl so i need to be 100% sure.

she is hot and wouldn't want her turning ape on us

flexgolf is offline Member
    Originally posted by H BOMB
    shit in my op $100 bucks is worth the piece of mind plus one of the bottles we are getting is for a girl so i need to be 100% sure.

thanx bro

Originally posted by H BOMB

Yeah that wouldn't be good.

Now don't get me wrong either i am not saying that i doubt red stars quality at all . i have heard only good about the company.

it is just when you are dealing with a women and steriods you just have to be 100%

esp a hot one. lol

yo, i'll donate $10. I can send it directly to the lab if you want, some other good bros might be willing to chip in too. Which lab are you sending to?

its $100 bucks and 5ml

we pretty much got the funds covered but that was a very nice offer Dizzle. thank you.

am i aloud to say the name of the lab? i don't want to break any rules

Thread Information