Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Bloat and gyno from 125mg of Test E??

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    If you are running 125mg of test each week you are not making any natty test
    please read the first. I never said I was taking 125mg of test e EW. I only shot it once. and got bloat and gyno. so my theory is either the test is added to my natty test, therefore the sides even with such a small dose, or tren is not tren, maybe deca or something like that

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post

please read the first. I never said I was taking 125mg of test e EW. I only shot it once. and got bloat and gyno. so my theory is either the test is added to my natty test, therefore the sides even with such a small dose, or tren is not tren, maybe deca or something like that
    So in essence its like front loading? LoL. You need to stop having these theories because Einstein you are not.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    So in essence its like front loading? LoL. You need to stop having these theories because Einstein you are not.
    I don't know what happened, that's why I'm asking here for bro-theories.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I don't know what happened, that's why I'm asking here for bro-theories.
    wrong site for bro-theories. That is what your gym is for. You get science here and facts, not bro-science.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl View Post
    wrong site for bro-theories. That is what your gym is for. You get science here and facts, not bro-science.
    yeah....of course...

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I did read it even 1 shot of 125 mg of test will shut down your natty test production until it is out of your system and you restart

I did read it even 1 shot of 125 mg of test will shut down your natty test production until it is out of your system and you restart
    it might touch your endo system but certainly not shut down. Anyways I don't feel shut down at all. I did an hdrol only cycle, and started to feel some drop by week 6. btw, everyone reacts different, maybe I don't shut down so fast, but gyno flares up very fast.

it might touch your endo system but certainly not shut down. Anyways I don't feel shut down at all. I did an hdrol only cycle, and started to feel some drop by week 6. btw, everyone reacts different, maybe I don't shut down so fast, but gyno flares up very fast.
    Really?????? Are you kidding me your body pulses lh to signal the testies to function as testosterone levels decline . The average male at his peak produces 70 mg of testosterone ew. That means at most 10 mg ed. The day you inject your brain would realize your levels are high and your natural production will cease until your levels drop below baseline. Now 1 injection more than likely would not shut you down hard but certainly would shut down production

Really?????? Are you kidding me your body pulses lh to signal the testies to function as testosterone levels decline . The average male at his peak produces 70 mg of testosterone ew. That means at most 10 mg ed. The day you inject your brain would realize your levels are high and your natural production will cease until your levels drop below baseline. Now 1 injection more than likely would not shut you down hard but certainly would shut down production
    that's what I've been sayin with other words... I don't think the production will be shut down. It will start to decrease production, but It won't shut down totally. I'll still produce enough to feel normal. Like I said, I started to feel less libido by week 6.

that's what I've been sayin with other words... I don't think the production will be shut down. It will start to decrease production, but It won't shut down totally. I'll still produce enough to feel normal. Like I said, I started to feel less libido by week 6.
    You only feel normal because one shot didn't shut you down for a long period of time and recovery is fast but trust me when you had the exogenous test in your system you producing almost no lh which in turn means no testosterone production until you drop below baseline testosterone levels

You only feel normal because one shot didn't shut you down for a long period of time and recovery is fast but trust me when you had the exogenous test in your system you producing almost no lh which in turn means no testosterone production until you drop below baseline testosterone levels
    jiiiim you never read till the end my sentences hehe, I said, I started to feel some drop, at week 6, when I was taking hdrol only. I'm sure your test drops even after one shot, especially if you're not taking any AI, like I've been doing. anyways, I'll start my cycle this week, I'm on 20mg nolva, hope gyno will go away these days, and I'll start 500mg Test E with 30mg Dbol and a 4 weeks pyramide of clen . I'll try not to use any AI, only nolva. but I have stane on hand in case of troubles. I know my E2 will rise trough the roof, but I wanna bloat, and then, start taking stane... Its an experiment...

jiiiim you never read till the end my sentences hehe, I said, I started to feel some drop, at week 6, when I was taking hdrol only. I'm sure your test drops even after one shot, especially if you're not taking any AI, like I've been doing. anyways, I'll start my cycle this week, I'm on 20mg nolva, hope gyno will go away these days, and I'll start 500mg Test E with 30mg Dbol and a 4 weeks pyramide of clen. I'll try not to use any AI, only nolva. but I have stane on hand in case of troubles. I know my E2 will rise trough the roof, but I wanna bloat, and then, start taking stane... Its an experiment...
    Doesn't make sense to me if you are already fighting gyno you should try to keep your estrogen in check. I understand you saying its an experiment but with all the resources you have here i would not risk gyno flaring up. Do the right thing and run an AI

I'll start with nolva, so in theory I'll be protected from gyno, maybe even more than with an AI. Nolva is known for blocking estro only in the breast area, but not in the rest. Exactly what I want. I heard nolva is bad for progestin and IGF-1, but no tren os involved in may and I have caber on hand. June I'll drop slowly nolva and start stane, because tren will come in play. My idea for may is to do a pre-cycle, something like get big and loose the worst layer of fat. Thats where dbol and clen comes in play. I think it will get interesting, and at the first sign of trouble, Stane is on hand.

deanziL is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    So your not starting a cycle you just randomly injected to see how it would feel?
    Lolll

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    I want to thank you guys for answering my probably obvious questions at 54 and started back for 14 mths I am pleased and not a 10th as many AAS as xxASSholeandera !

But I have no idea how a DA could arguee and take so much abuse and keep coming back for more ? But the icing on the cake is his sickly looking body ?

Most ppl that are Natty and try look 10 times better than him ? Again I have no idea why he is still alive ? He is a good experiment to see how much abuse the human body will take befoer 20 and what the age you will die is with such abuse and arrogance
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 04-21-2014 at 06:55 AM.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    LOL.. I was reading the posts in order then decided to read them in reverse and it made more sense lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information