HHC
    HHC is offline New Member

How do you feel about mixing up compounds while on cycle?

I've read and heard a lot about how it's good to mix up compounds while on cycle, in order to keep the body guessing. For example, if you were going to do a 12 week cycle of Test-C and Decca, you would switch the Cypionate to Enanthate after six weeks and switch the Decca to EQ or Primo, etc. mid-way through the cycle as well. Anyone have any experience with this that can comment on its effectiveness or lack there of? Is it better to stick with the same gear through out the whole cycle? Your thoughts...
    Last edited by HHC; 04-17-2014 at 07:43 PM.

m314 is offline Junior Member
    Switching from test c to test e gives you the same results you would have gotten from either one on their own. Deca and EQ need to be run in longer cycles to see the best results.

The only reason for changing compounds in a cycle (that I can think of) would be if you're taking liver toxic orals as part of a longer injectable cycle. Like taking test e for 14 weeks with 4 weeks of dbol at the start and 4 weeks of var at the end.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Switching up AAS mid cycle is just asking for trouble and asking for a mess of side effects that you can't control. Test esters will release into your system at a different rates making your test levels like a yo yo which leads to sides. Randomly throw a 19nor like deca in while switching esters and you're not going to know if your sides are estrogen or progesterone/prolactin related.

Beginners need to stick with just test. Maybe an oral kickstart to a cycle. The more advanced users introduce different compound at different points of cycles for different effects. For examply introducing Mast late in a cycle is usually to harden up pre contest, same with winny, or halo in rare cases.

Anything you want to do with AAS can be done on just test. Bulk, cut, increased endurance, its all about the training, diet and rest.

Later on compounds can be added when you're no longer growing from test after a couple cycles.

But for the beginner I'd recommend sticking with one long ester test (enanthate , undeconate, cypionate ) for 10-12 weeks

Hope this clarifies

HHC
    HHC is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    Switching up AAS mid cycle is just asking for trouble and asking for a mess of side effects that you can't control. Test esters will release into your system at a different rates making your test levels like a yo yo which leads to sides. Randomly throw a 19nor like deca in while switching esters and you're not going to know if your sides are estrogen or progesterone/prolactin related.

Beginners need to stick with just test. Maybe an oral kickstart to a cycle. The more advanced users introduce different compound at different points of cycles for different effects. For examply introducing Mast late in a cycle is usually to harden up pre contest, same with winny, or halo in rare cases.

Anything you want to do with AAS can be done on just test. Bulk, cut, increased endurance, its all about the training, diet and rest.

Later on compounds can be added when you're no longer growing from test after a couple cycles.

But for the beginner I'd recommend sticking with one long ester test (enanthate , undeconate, cypionate ) for 10-12 weeks

Hope this clarifies
    Cool, that helps a lot. I've done two cycles to date and it's been six years since my last. Would you recommend just doing Test alone after not doing any AAS for six years? It's been that long since my last cycle...

Bert is offline Senior Member
    Test is test, why switch.

Thread Information