stoptalking40 is offline New Member

A little help please. need some cycle Info.

Hi Guys and Gals.

Ok I Have been doing a ton of reading and research, But I would like to hear it from you all. I was able to get some gear from a reliable source. But the amount I got is a little messed up I think. I have 2500 MG of Enanthate and 5000 mg of Propionate . Everything I have read tells me. I need to do 500 mg of E for 10 weeks in 2 250 mg pins, and 100 mg of the p eod. Welp my supply doesn't allow me to do this lol. So any suggested help on how I should cycle this would be great. or should I just wait until i have enough E

Thanks and advance for any help.

michael30 is offline Member
    What are your stats, goals, and cycle experience?

40 Years old
    6 ft
    230 lbs
    20% Body fat
    1st Cycle

Looking to get down to under 14% body fat.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stoptalking40
    40 Years old 6 ft 230 lbs 20% Body fat 1st Cycle Looking to get down to under 14% body fat.
    Most are going to recommend you drop the bf before cycling. At 20% your risks for hypertension, hyperlipidemia, hypercholesterolemia, and many estrogen-induced side effects (blood clots, prostate disease to name just a few) are higher.

What's your TDEE and nutrition plan? Those two factors will set the foundation for your goals.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stoptalking40
    Hi Guys and Gals. Ok I Have been doing a ton of reading and research, But I would like to hear it from you all. I was able to get some gear from a reliable source. But the amount I got is a little messed up I think. I have 2500 MG of Enanthate and 5000 mg of Propionate. Everything I have read tells me. I need to do 500 mg of E for 10 weeks in 2 250 mg pins, and 100 mg of the p eod. Welp my supply doesn't allow me to do this lol. So any suggested help on how I should cycle this would be great. or should I just wait until i have enough E Thanks and advance for any help.
    Do you have an AI, HCG and PCT plan with the cycle?

Minimum cycle length for test E is 10 weeks but 12 is preferred. Don't start until everything is on hand.

michael30 is offline Member
    Ill be honest for best results u should cut your bodyfat% down and then cycle. If you do decide to cycle make sure you have an ai, hcg , an pct on hand like muscleink said. to answer your ?. Just run test p at 100mg mon, wed, fri an 250mg of test e mixed in on one of those days or if it was me id do half(125mg) on mon and the other half(125mg) on fri in the same syringe as the test p. So you will be running 550mg of test aweek. With some left over.

I have clomiphene for recovery. i'll get the rest before I start. I am running 2 times a day and over hauled my diet. So hopefully i can drop bp% by the time I get everything to start.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    So, do you have one 10ml vial of E250mg and 5 10ml vials of prop 100 mg??
    You don't have enough test E for this cycle.
    I would suggest you choose one and either do a cycle with the prop for 8-10 weeks or the E for 12 weeks
    No need to run both. And follow the other suggestions HCG , AI, and proper PCT.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stoptalking40 View Post
    I have clomiphene for recovery. i'll get the rest before I start. I am running 2 times a day and over hauled my diet. So hopefully i can drop bp% by the time I get everything to start.
    How long have you been lifting and how many days a week?

I have been back at it for aout 6 months

Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    How long have you been lifting and how many days a week?
    For about 6 months. I am currently working out 3 days on 1 day off.
    Back, Bi's,
    Shoulders, Legs.
    Chest Tri's

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    So, do you have one 10ml vial of E250mg and 5 10ml vials of prop 100 mg??
    You don't have enough test E for this cycle.
    I would suggest you choose one and either do a cycle with the prop for 8-10 weeks or the E for 12 weeks
    No need to run both. And follow the other suggestions HCG, AI, and proper PCT.
    nope. I ave 1 vial of E250. and 2 vials of P250 both 10 ML. I have the clomid and HGC.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Maybe best to wait till you have a bit more time back at the gym all the right gear and more education around what your doing

thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    Maybe best to wait till you have a bit more time back at the gym all the right gear and more education around what your doing

I haven't started yet. I am here to get educated by the best. Ask questions. gather my gear and then when I am 100% sure I have everything in order I will go for it.

Thread Information