Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jaxbrah

Thread: Private MD Labs not available in my state

jaxbrah is offline Associate Member

Private MD Labs not available in my state

Are there any alternatives? Or could I just go a state over and have it done? Or will they look at my liscense and refuse service?

Im in maryland btw

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    I've heard Labcorp employees have been instructed to reject out of state IDs so this may not work. Try it and see if it's not too much trouble. I think there were other services that allow you to work around this. Look into at home test kits that get mailed back to the lab or direct labs or personal labs (forgot which one may still accept out of state).

jaxbrah is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123 View Post
    I've heard Labcorp employees have been instructed to reject out of state IDs so this may not work. Try it and see if it's not too much trouble. I think there were other services that allow you to work around this. Look into at home test kits that get mailed back to the lab or direct labs or personal labs (forgot which one may still accept out of state).
    Much appreciated
    Docd187123 likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxbrah View Post
    Are there any alternatives? Or could I just go a state over and have it done? Or will they look at my liscense and refuse service?

Im in maryland btw
    I would call them up and ask to save a drive just in case.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    let me show my ignorance.....

..........I didn't realize that Private MD labs had certain states restricting them.

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    let me show my ignorance.....

..........I didn't realize that Private MD labs had certain states restricting them.
    New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island all have state medical laws that require your personal physician to request blood work making the online thing more difficult. It used to be you could just schedule your test out of state in a neighboring state that allowed it. From what I've heard they've recently changed this and now require Labcorp employees to ask for ID and/or the online section when you go to checkout requires your billing address and physical address to match and the drop down menu no longer has those several states to choose from.

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Heres the main problem. 1. Your mailing addresss has to match your billing address with the same name on the website at checkout. If anyone knows a way around this pleae let me know

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I live in Ma. and had found out private med labs isn't available here. I request that my Tes levels are checked when they do bloodwork during my twice a year physicals. Yes of course this isn't the best way to gauge things but is certainly better then nothing and at least I know where I am at post cycle.

pitweiler is offline Member
    If you live near NH there might be a lab that will do the BW without looking at your license. One of my hookups is a nurse and she mentioned that there was one one there that would do it because I've had the same problem. If your near Nh or willing to travel. Ill look into it for you

Thread Information