zibep is offline Junior Member

Dbol - how many times per day?

I just started a cycle of Dbol /deca /test yesterday. The completely massive, and as far as I know intelligent, bodybuilder who gave them to me told me to take 3 per morning. Upon researching this myself, everywhere on the net says to divide the dosage throughout the day because of dbol's short half life. Who's right and why?

Thanks!

GetLarge40 is offline New Member
    I just started the same cycle, a friend of mine who competes gave me this cycle to bulk up for an upcoming competition, he told me to go hard for six weeks, i space mine throughout the day by taking 2 in the mourning, two at lunch, 2 at 4pm and 2 at 8 pm, i know its eight a day but my gains are going through the roof, we should collaborate with each other on how our cycle is going, im interested how the cycle works for the both of us.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Split em up throughout the day.
    If your taking 30mgs ed then take 2 in the am 2 in the afternoon and 2 around 6pm.
    Getlarge I wouldn't go 6 weeks on d-bol. Stick to 5 weeks max.

popa is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by GetLarge40
    I just started the same cycle, a friend of mine who competes gave me this cycle to bulk up for an upcoming competition, he told me to go hard for six weeks, i space mine throughout the day by taking 2 in the mourning, two at lunch, 2 at 4pm and 2 at 8 pm, i know its eight a day but my gains are going through the roof, we should collaborate with each other on how our cycle is going, im interested how the cycle works for the both of us.
    thats the best way to take them space them out through the day 3-4hrs in between. The more stable your blood levels are the better it is, this goes for oils as well more stable through out the week the better

Originally posted by MBaraso
    Split em up throughout the day.
    If your taking 30mgs ed then take 2 in the am 2 in the afternoon and 2 around 6pm.
    Getlarge I wouldn't go 6 weeks on d-bol. Stick to 5 weeks max.
    crap beat me to it...

Do you think there would be any reason to want your levels to spike just once per day? Perhaps something regarding me being a beginner to steroids and needing only 3 per day to start. Maybe 1 at a time is not enough to do anything?

GetLarge40, let's post our results here if you want. So far my first day was cool. Psychosomatic? I don't know, but my workout was awesome, and I felt super-pumped.

well your natural test is at the highest peak in the morrnning, so if you take your first dose in the morrnning that will be the peak for the day I believe

mammoth is offline Member
    Its a good idea to keep even blood levels of any steroid that you take. Especially ones that promote protein synthesis. Since you intake and process protein all hours of the day then you should keep a constant blood level to maximize the protein synthesis effect. Just my .02!

Well, I just spent some time doing a search on anabolex. Seems like the jury is about evenly divided, with more of the "senior" people saying once a day is best. I will continue with once daily morning dosing of all 3 pills and let you guys know how it goes.

GETTINBIGGER is offline Junior Member
    Dude you should really like that cycle especially if it is your 1st. I am 2/3 the way thru a very similar cycle right now and up 30lbs. with weeks to go. I took 30 mg dbol ed 2+2+2 and it wa great. you really don't need more than 30-25 mg ed especially at 170 lbs. What doses are you taking of the deca and test. You didn't mention nolva. I needed some with my cycle. Think it was the dbol. You don't want gyno and you need nolva right away if ti starts. Best of luck to you. Eat Eat and Eat some more.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    My 1st cycle currently at the start of week 10
    1-4 30mg dbol ed
    1-12 300mg deca
    2-12 Test eth 500mg

start weight 153lbs--currently 183.7 after 9 full weeks

10-15 50mg winny eod--

clomind post cycle 300/100/50

My cycle will only be 6 weeks long. Like this:

Weeks 1-4 (15mg dbol every morning) weeks 5-6 (25mg dbol spaced out twice per day)

Deca (200mg every week)

Weeks 2-6 Test propionate (200mg every week, 2 100mg shots per week)

Clomid afterward, I have no nolva, but hoping I don't need any at these modest doses.

Yes, it's a light cycle, but I'm all about trying to be moderate and keeping the sides to a minimum. I'm at 180 to start right now. Would love to see 200, but we'll see. Oops, gotta go eat

Thread Information