XMeatX is offline New Member

Question on capping powder

I'm in the process of capping my own winny powder w/ standard gelatin caps, size 0(smallest I found). As of right now the caps are about 1/4 full w/ 50mg's of powder in them. I wanted to know if it was a problem if I dont add any type of filler to fill up the caps. People have suggested to fill them up w/ creatine powder, but I didn't think it was worth the hassle. Since winny is 17aa I figured if you can drink the liquid, the powder would be fine as long as it got down your throat. Any thoughts on this??

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    If it's only 1/4 full, I would use corn starch 3 to 1.

I'm on a ckd, so a starch filler would be out of the question, and is why I considered using pure creatine monohydrate. I'm just looking to find out if there is any real problem with ingesting an underfilled gelcap

LAGMuXle is offline Member
    Creatine would be fine, I don't think that a underfilled cap would be a big problem, unless they are very fagile - some caps are easily broken, so on the swallowing they might break or open up if they are completely filled... to me this sounds like a test would only give you a real answer.

Good luck on the cycle.

MuX

youramego is offline New Member
    I have capped methandrostenolone and the caps were less than a 1/4 full. They worked great. I used no filler.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    the rersson for filer are moistuire and and so they dont fall apart .use glutamine thatwa what i use

Thanks for the advice. Since I already have leftover creatine I think I might take the time to reopen the caps and funnel some in.

BTW the cycle is going even better then planned. Its a 10 week cutter:

prop 50ed wks 1-10
    var 50ed wks 1-4
    winny 50ed wks 5-10

I'm 5 days into the winny and I almost have the look I was going for on this cycle and strenght has been going up even w/ the drastic carb and calorie reduction. Veins and cuts starting to pop up. Bodyfat is around 10%, coming from 14.7% at the start. If I'm happy about how I look now I can't wait to see what happens in 6 more weeks when I hopefully hit 6%.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Id leave em empty or maybe add baking soda.

The have #4's out now which are very very small. I think like 100mg.

Thread Information