Grim31 is offline New Member

Test & Deca... NPP & Prop end?

What's up friends, i'm currently in week 5 of this cycle...

Test wks 1-7 600mg/wk
    Test wks 9-14 750mg/wk
    Deca wks 1-7 400mg/wk
    Deca wks 9-12 500mg/wk

Adex .5 eod
    Prami .25 ed
    HCG 500/wk
    (Seems to be the proper balance for me so far)

Third cycle, first time with deca however. So far loving the feel of it, can't wait to see what it's doing in the very near future.

Never had any itchy nip/gyno sides before, but i did get a little irritarion/puffiness so i upped my adex believing the estro was to blame for irritating what was likely a prolactin side and it worked perfectly.

PCT (start 2 weeks after cycle's end)
    Clomid 100/100/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20

My big question's...
    I want to throw NPP & Prop in at the end, would 2/3/4/etc weeks be more beneficial? The reason for this is trying to make the quickest recovery possible with such a harsh cycle involving a 17nor.

I have everything on hand, and if incorporated i'd be replacing the end of my cycle... not adding it onto the end. Should've thought about this before cycling, idiotic mistake but luckily it's on hand and still a possibility if you all recommend such. I've been hearing to many mixed answers, some obnoxious answers from the local gyms, and would like the brothers that have been there to share their knowledge.

Fully open to any cycle critiquing beyond that!

Thank's in advance!

PRODIJ is offline Junior Member
    better have thrown app & prop at the start in conduction with your cycle. Just finish it as it goes.

Grim31 is offline New Member
    Sounds good brother, thanks. Just incase I was confusing to anyone, Iwasnt extremely worried about a kickstart. Im happy with less complicated cycles considering im still new to the world. The only reason I debated on adding the npp and prop at the end of the cycle was to make recovery easier.

Thread Information