mikedr90 is offline New Member

questions about windstrol and tren

Hey guys, I just started working out again about a month ago and I've been very interested in a couple different steroids . I have done some research for couple hours on past week but I'm still a little confused, I see stuff that goes back and forth. So here it is, I have access to vet grade windstrol and trenbolone (bio somethibg brand). My question is should I do either of these and do I need to take anythino else with them? How often do I take it and how much do I take. Do I inject the liquid or drink it? I've tried researching all this but it's hard to find exact answers.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You are very very far from being ready to use any steroids , from exp training to exp from research. but your at the right place. keep reading for a few weeks and you will start to see just how much you are still needing to know and do.
    Welcome to the forum. : )

How old are you?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Read the above posted links and listen to the posts. They are 100% accurate.

Thanks for the replies and info guys. I'm 23, and haven't worked out since highschool haha, but I've stayed in good shape working on a farm and doing construction, but I'm ready to become the hulk haha, not really just wanna improve my body like everyone else here, and I know I'm far from ready to do it, that's why I'm here trying to learn, I never do anything to my body without a lot of research and knowing exactly what I'm doing to my body first

PBJtime is offline Associate Member
    Are U freaking kidding me ? You should have some access to a VET BOOK and read before you even touch Anything ! I'm baffled

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by PBJtime View Post
    Are U freaking kidding me ? You should have some access to a VET BOOK and read before you even touch Anything ! I'm baffled
    Vet book?

Quote Originally Posted by PBJtime View Post
    No I'm not kidding you man, calm down, I haven't used it, my family has a horse farm with high dollar horses so I have easy access to windstrol and my cousin has the trenbolone . But I haven't used either, that's why I'm here to learn and investigate.

Quote Originally Posted by mikedr90 View Post
    No I'm not kidding you man, calm down, I haven't used it, my family has a horse farm with high dollar horses so I have easy access to windstrol and my cousin has the trenbolone. But I haven't used either, that's why I'm here to learn and investigate.
    Have you read any off the links I posted? It invaluable information at your disposal. Use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Have you read any off the links I posted? It invaluable information at your disposal. Use it.
    I've read some of it, and I will read it all tonight, once im off work, thanks again for the info

I've read some of it, and I will read it all tonight, once im off work, thanks again for the info
    When you read them and have questions on what you may not understand post them and get your answers. As long as you're working to learn we will help you. It's those that come with an attitude and want to be spoon fed is where we lose our willingness to help. Read everything and ask questions. Welcome to the board.

Sorry I don't normally have an attitude . I'm on PCT so the hormones are all over the place at the moment .
    - Anyways , I apologize for my remarks . I just don't like to see someone that has only been working out for a month and does not have the patience to rip some muscle before they really hurt themselves with the use of AAS into the mix . Especially with a first cycle of tren , and I don't see anything with test in there . Again I'm sorry but would advise new users to be more open to reading over a year than just a couple of hours . My 2 cents fellas

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey guys, I just started working out again about a month ago and I've been very interested in a couple different steroids. I have done some research for couple hours on past week but I'm still a little confused, I see stuff that goes back and forth. So here it is, I have access to vet grade windstrol and trenbolone (bio somethibg brand). My question is should I do either of these and do I need to take anythino else with them? How often do I take it and how much do I take. Do I inject the liquid or drink it? I've tried researching all this but it's hard to find exact answers.
    Your investment in the gym is one month and you think you need steroids ? I think you need more time in the gym.

Learn to be disciplined and not rely on crutches (drugs).

if after several years in the gym, and after you have keen insight into your nutrition plan, when you hit the wall and do not know what else to do, then come back and we can help with AAS.

Until then, become a nutrition guru and leader in the gym

---Roman

Thanks for the replies guys, and I will read all of t he info you gave me then come back with more questions. And I'm not here because "oh its been a dreaded month, I want juice to help" it's been an awesome month, I'm loving the gym and can't wait to get off work and go. I've just seen a lot of guys on it, almost everyone at my local golds gym is on juice.

Thanks for the replies guys, and I will read all of t he info you gave me then come back with more questions. And I'm not here because "oh its been a dreaded month, I want juice to help" it's been an awesome month, I'm loving the gym and can't wait to get off work and go. I've just seen a lot of guys on it, almost everyone at my local golds gym is on juice.

Just remember because it looks good on the outside doesn't mean there are no problems happening on the inside. Nobody says hey I look great but have ed, high cholesterol , high bp, I've shut my natty test down, I'm depressed, I'm tired all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo
    Just remember because it looks good on the outside doesn't mean there are no problems happening on the inside. Nobody says hey I look great but have ed, high cholesterol , high bp, I've shut my natty test down, I'm depressed, I'm tired all the time.
    Solid facts Capebuffalo

Thread Information