aestheticgod89 is offline New Member

Possible beginner cycle???

Hi! I'm 25 years old, 6 foot, 190 pounds, roughly 8% body fat. Training and diet is pretty on point but there is always something to learn

I'm wondering how this cycle would be...

Week 1-10 375mg test e a week
    Week 3-10 .25mg anastrozole a day
    Week 4-10 50mg anavar a day
    Nolvadex and clomed for pct and then follow that with mild clen dosage

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What are you eying to accomplish by running this cycle? Do you have pics of you at that weight and bf%?

I'm trying to accomplish putting on some dense muscle, getting more vascular, and bringing out some of my less developed muscle... Yes I have current pics

Quote Originally Posted by aestheticgod89
    I'm trying to accomplish putting on some dense muscle, getting more vascular, and bringing out some of my less developed muscle... Yes I have current pics
    How long have you been training? What does your diet and training look like? Posts some pics

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Hes probably not that lean. Not many people can reach those stats naturally even at 6'

A good first cycle would be like 12 weeks

Test e 500 mg/ week
    Hcg 500 iu/ week
    anastrozole at .25 mg eod

I've been training 3 years consistently, diet is roughly 50% protein, 35% carbs, 15% fats and since I've been cutting for a few months and working down calories I'm in taking about 2100-2400 calories a day. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	70.7 KB 
ID:	152157 Click image for larger version. 

Views:	129 
Size:	837.2 KB 
ID:	152156 Click image for larger version. 

Views:	111 
Size:	43.5 KB 
ID:	152158
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Possible beginner cycle???-image.jpg  

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah 8% is pretty damn lean but even if he is 10% that's pretty decent.

Your test E is a little low for a good cycle but you would still see some solid muscle growth with 357mg a week if your training and diet is right. 500mg as suggested above is a little better as well as the Hcg and AI.

Why would you want to run clean if you are anywhere near 8% unless are are ready to walk onto a stage for a competition? You have no body fat to loose as it is.

Edit
    I just saw the pictures. 10% or a little above but still no reason to run clen .

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Yeah 8% is pretty damn lean but even if he is 10% that's pretty decent.

Your test E is a little low for a good cycle but you would still see some solid muscle growth with 357mg a week if your training and diet is right. 500mg as suggested above is a little better as well as the Hcg and AI.

Why would you want to run clean if you are anywhere near 8% unless are are ready to walk onto a stage for a competition? You have no body fat to loose as it is.

Edit
    I just saw the pictures. 10% or a little above but still no reason to run clen.

I've heard a mild dose of clen will assist in keeping the mass you put on while trying to lose any water weight and will also help keep from going catabolic. And as far as the wanting to get on stage, I actually plan on competing in the future, I just want to bring out the weak muscle groups more while adding a little overall mass and pretty much getting stage ready to basically push my own limits and experience it before I run up on stage.

Stay away from the clen you have no need. Run the beginner cycle Cuz suggested above and you will have great gains. You are definitely right around 10% bf. nice job there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    Stay away from the clen you have no need. Run the beginner cycle Cuz suggested above and you will have great gains. You are definitely right around 10% bf. nice job there.
    Thanks! I appreciate it a lot! I'm confused about the hcg though, as far as dosages and how to mix properly, as well as how to properly stick

Is there maybe an article that any of you know about that could clear that up for me?

Is there maybe an article that any of you know about that could clear that up for me?
    There is a few articles on here. I'm on my phone so someone else will have to post the link.

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    There is a few articles on here. I'm on my phone so someone else will have to post the link.
    Thanks Mp859! You have been a lot of help along with the other guys as well!!! Hopefully I can figure this out and have a smooth sailing first cycle! Also for the recommended cycle, no nolva or clomed for pct?

Thanks Mp859! You have been a lot of help along with the other guys as well!!! Hopefully I can figure this out and have a smooth sailing first cycle! Also for the recommended cycle, no nolva or clomed for pct?
    yes nolvadex and Clomid for pct. Look up beginner cycle on here.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    HCG: Why you should use it on-cycle only & how to prepare your hCG for injections

That link will help you with hcg . Id say you were 10%. If you have never cycled you have good genetics and with proper diet and training can build an impressive physique. Great starting point. ..you look alot better than some guys that have cycled on here .

That link will help you with hcg . Id say you were 10%. If you have never cycled you have good genetics and with proper diet and training can build an impressive physique. Great starting point. ..you look alot better than some guys that have cycled on here .[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the help! Looks like I have some good reading material for the day now! And definitely appreciate the compliments! I work my ass off for my physique! Any good feedback is much appreciated!! Thank you all for the help and hopefully in the future I can be as helpful as you gents to others!!!

Thread Information