diana is offline Female Member

I'm a Newbie/ Female planing to run Oxandrolone/anavar 1st Cycle. Advice Please?

Hello, I'm new here (I beg you to please be kind if I seem lost)
    I'm 5,3" 130 lbs BF is about 15% I workout 5 times a week 2 times a day..both cardio and lifting.
    I'm planing on run my first cycle of anavar /oxandrolone at 10mg E/D for 6 weeks and I have done a bit of research online but still I have some questions and I hope you can shed some light.

1) I read var has a life of 8 hours approximately in the system so some people take 1 pill in the morning 1 in the evening..
    The var I got comes is capsules of 10mg so I can't split those, is it OK to take just one capsule every day? will I get the same effect if i were splitting doses?

2) Should I take milk thistle while taking var?

3) Should I take the pills only on training days Monday thru Friday or should I also take it on non training days?

Thank you so much for your time and help.
    Best Regards.
    D.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diana View Post
    I'm 5,3" 130 lbs BF is about 15% I workout 5 times a week 2 times a day..both cardio and lifting.
    I'm planing on run my first cycle of anavar /oxandrolone at 10mg E/D for 6 weeks and I have done a bit of research online but still I have some questions and I hope you can shed some light.

1) I read var has a life of 8 hours approximately in the system so some people take 1 pill in the morning 1 in the evening..
    The var I got comes is capsules of 10mg so I can't split those, is it OK to take just one capsule every day? will I get the same effect if i were splitting doses?

3) Should I take the pills only on training days Monday thru Friday or should I also take it on non training days?

Best Regards.
    D.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bodyfat-chart-visual-women-03.jpg 
Views:	25987 
Size:	22.0 KB 
ID:	152572

If you take 10mg ed and the capsule is 10mg you wouldnt need to split them anyway!!

What age are you?

Is your bf% comparable to the attachment?
    Last edited by itsjayman02; 08-18-2014 at 09:18 AM.

diana is offline Female Member
    Hello itsjayman02, I would say Im more like 18% BF (based on your attachment)
    I'm 35
    Last edited by diana; 08-18-2014 at 09:25 AM.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diana View Post

Best Regards.
    D.
    Var (oxandrolone) used to treat involuntary weight loss caused by acuteor chronic injury, illness or infection. This anabolic steroid has the benefit of being metabolized by the kidney rather than in the liver, like the other anabolic steroids ,

Gypsy3012 is offline New Member
    Every day?Or just days u train? New and doing research.

Deal Me In is offline Member
    Taking one pill a day is fine. You don't need to split the dose.

Yes, take some kind of liver support. I use NAC but Milk Thistle will get the job done.

Yes, you have to take the pills everyday in order to build up blood levels. Try to take them everyday at the same time. The time of day doesn't matter, just try to get one pill every 24 hours.

Thread Information