Jayrock17 is offline New Member

Arimidex for height gain (18 yr old and open plates)

Sup guys I'm 18, 5'9, 175 lbs. I wanted to bring this question to a group of individuals who actually have some experience with pro hormones and in my case, Adex. So I've personally never used any gear. The most extreme I've done is red bulls before workouts. I recently had a physical, blood work, and x rays for my growth plates done and I have significant openings in my plates. Though they are open my probable height is most likely gonna be 5'9-5'10. I did research and found that estrogen is what closes the growth plates. I quickly jumped on some Triazole (Shout outs to DS for a kick ass product) and 900mg Chrysin to form a strong estrogen blocker. I believe it works due to my excessive acne, high libido (Higher than usual), and energy increase. I'm thinking about trying Liquid Adex 0.5mg EOD for a 1 year period to see if i can make height gains. I actually have a friend who did this but with Letro and he grew 2.5 inches in 10 months (He's 6'0) his parents are significantly shorter. SO guys please give me your opinions and support and some may even grill me, that's fine to. I got some in hand thanks to extreme peptides for the fast delivery. Thanks guys!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Jelly beans will work 100% as good for what you want compared to airmidex or letro

Where are these guys coming up with this nonsense? Stick to smoking banana peels.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Just when I thought I had heard it all

Blog Entries
    You can't stop the inevitable.

Thread Information