beautifuldisaster is offline New Member

this is my first cycle

My boyfriend decided he wanted me to try anavar for the first time and I went along with it and this is my second day taking it well I've taken it and took some c4 extreme well today I've noticed a discharge its not clear its a brown color so I am a little worried could it be the anavar or could it just be from the c4 extreme I'm drinking

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your boyfriend decided he wanted you to take some drugs, so you blindly took some drugs? Drop the drugs and probably drop the boyfriend too.

As for your question, I'm not sure, hopefully someone with more knowledge can chime in.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah the boyfriend doesnt sound to sharp IMO unless he is VERY knowledgeable about var. How much a guy uses compared to what a woman uses is like 10x different.
    The other problem is most var is faked due to price and they use dbol instead of var because they are very similar and with a guy it wont make a big difference and most people cant tell the difference but it's not good for women and will give you the opposite results you are looking for; weight loss and toning I imagine.

How much are you using?
    Do you think he is knowledgeable about steroids ?

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Yeah the boyfriend doesnt sound to sharp IMO unless he is VERY knowledgeable about var. How much a guy uses compared to what a woman uses is like 10x different.
    The other problem is most var is faked due to price and they use dbol instead of var because they are very similar and with a guy it wont make a big difference and most people cant tell the difference but it's not good for women and will give you the opposite results you are looking for; weight loss and toning I imagine.

How much are you using?
    Do you think he is knowledgeable about steroids?
    Bingo! This is solid info^^ ... There is only two places i know that sell "real" var.. I use the word "real" loosely. It could be winny or dbol.. If its winny its not to bad but if its dbol then ur going to have a host of side effects.. IMO stop the var and test it.. There is a website called labmax anavar test kit.. Check it out.. Like lovbyts said how much were u taking?

Thread Information