PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Who has used NPP and how were your results?

I'm planning my next cycle. I'm going to be doing a bulker in 2 months and was thinking of doing Test C at 750-1000mg/week (currently on TRT at 200mg/week) and adding NPP at around 400mg/week. I've done several cycles with various compounds but looking for feedback on NPP.

What were your experiences with this compound?

How were the sides?

Water retention?

Lean mass gains?

Strength gains?

Also, most of my suppliers have it in amps which I've never used before. I can get domestic UGL in vials but I can also get more credible sources overseas but I've never used Ampules before so not sure if they are a PITA.

Any other info is greatly appreciated. I'm not really interested in running Deca because of the water retention and I think NPP will be a better option for me and my goals.

Thanks in advance,
    Pistol

Although, for those of you that have used Deca how has it helped your joints?

Did you notices any benefits with your joints on NPP?

ReeceAbraham is offline New Member
    Hey man,
    I've cycled NPP twice and loved it.
    mine kicked within 4-5 days, my strength went through the roof within the first week of use, it's also a perfect compound for your joints. I gained 10 kg within 2 months. NPP is just like deca but with short ester, I've also used deca but NPP is far more better for bulking.
    NPP is my favourite bulking cycle.
    Hope this helps.
    Cheers

ReeceAbraham is offline New Member
    I didn't get any sides at all. It does give you bit of water retention. like I mentioned before the strength gains are unbelievable.

sahil848 is offline Junior Member
    I have used NPP for 8 weeks Cycle with Test P at 300 mg P/W in a same pin (Mixed), Results were Gained14Kg, after cycle did PCT and lost 6Kg. so you can say results were Great.

My feedback for you would be,
    Uses Test p at 150 Mg EOD
    NPP at 100 Mg EOD
    Use AI
    and Liver support NAC 600 (1800Mg daily)

You will get a Great results in 2 months.

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    NPP is awsome all the benefits of deca but in a short ester. Very under rated compound, I rate it better then tren imo.

I never get any noticable bloat with it (I run it with prop though) solid gains which I find easy to keep, joints feel awsome and for some time after cycle, use it both bulking and cutting. Have ran it up to 700mg weekly without any issues with standard ai and prami. Ive always ran it with an equal dose of

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    NPP is awsome all the benefits of deca but in a short ester. Very under rated compound, I rate it better then tren imo.

Im not on trt but these are my experiences, I never get any noticable bloat with it (I run it with prop though) solid gains which I find easy to keep, joints feel awsome and for some time after cycle, use it both bulking and cutting. Have ran it up to 700mg weekly without any issues with standard ai and prami. I always run it with an equal dose of test. Never ran it with anything other then test deca or npp.

As i said its my favorite compound I think its reputation is not as high as it should be due to the fact its not as easly obtained as either deca tren stanna etc.

if your source is good you will not be disappointed, enjoy

Thanks for the great reply I really appreciate it

Thread Information