Schwig02 is offline New Member

Quick Gyno Question

Hey Guys,

Thanks in advance for taking the time to read and/or offer help, I really appreciate it.

33yo male, 6’0” 215lbs, 11% bf

Quick background — I’ve been serious about lifting for about 6 years now. This is my 5th cycle w/AAS. I am on TRT all the time at 250mg/Test-C per week.

Current Cycle:

16 weeks -

Sust 250 3x/wk + 250mg/Test-C 1x/wk + .5 arimidex ed + oral Stanozolol 75mgs ed with week 6 & 7 off

Yes, I have run that much test on-cycle before. The only difference in this cycle from previous ones is that I’m using sust 250. In the past I used either Test-P or Test-E. I have never had whiff of gyno in the past. Not a sore or puffy nipple, nothing to speak of and yet here I am on week 12 with some really sore nips.

The soreness started about 10 days ago. Stupidly, I didn’t have Nolva on hand, so I didn’t get it in until Wednesday, but I’ve been on it since then at 60mg/day. Fortunately, I don’t believe I’ve grown any tissue, so that’s good. I’ve always had a little bit of hard tissue under my nips though, since puberty, if I remember correctly. But, definitely nothing new or a very very minuscule amount at most.

OK, so like I said, I started on the Nolva at 60mg/day. I also switched from arimidex to aromasin at 1.25mg/day just for something a bit stronger. I’m eating lots of anti-e’s like broccoli. I feel like just in the last couple of days the soreness has dissipated slightly but it’s definitely still there.

Do any of you have any further recommendations for me? The only thing I’m not certain of is whether or not to continue the cycle. Should I maybe continue it and lower the dust 250 or maybe just stop altogether, go back to just the Test-C 250mg once a week for TRT purposes and chalk it up to a loss?

Any advice or input is appreciated. Again, thanks for any and all help provided.

-Schwig

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member

Schwig02 is offline New Member
    Thanks for sharing, lovebyts. Good read. Based upon what's in there, it looks like I'm doing the right stuff.

If anyone else out there has been through a similar situation as me and can chime in though, I'd really appreciate it. Specifically, I'd like to know how long to stay on the nolva and if I should just go ahead and stop the cycle or continue. Thanks!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Raloxifene: Dose Raloxifene at 60 mg, up to 80mg daily. Do not go up and down with the dose. Start with 60 mg for 6 weeks. If you do not notice much difference, increase to 80 mg and stay at 80 mg until gynecomastia is reversed.

Tamoxifen: Dose at 40 mg every day for 1 week. After that, drop dose to 20 mg and use that every day until gynecomastia is reversed.

Final note regarding gynecomastia reversal... This process takes time. Too many things factor into this so giving you an estimate on how long it takes makes zero sense. Everyone is different and every gynecomastia case is different. Main factors are the level of estrogen present, body fat percentage and the age of your gynecomastia. All that would render an estimate of time to reverse it useless. You must however, have patients. This is not a quick process at all. Not even close. In some cases it can take up to 9 months, heck even longer. But... My experience was that I noticed a big difference around week 6, and was able to completely reverse it before the end of the 3rd month.

Thread Information