gymrat702 is offline Junior Member

First cycle, bumping up dose (not by choice)?

So I'm on my first cycle 3 weeks in (test e, 500mg per week for now). I made a mistake ordering. Because it was my first cycle I didn't trust sending my money to a source all at once so I ordered my stuff in two orders, stupidly disregarding any thought that there could be a problem with my second order. I was so impatient I started my cycle anyway, thinking I would have the second order by now.

My first stuff is dosed at 250mg/ml. Unfortunately, there has been a delay on the second part of my order so I won't get it by the time I need it. I got some more stuff, but this is dosed at 300mg/ml (all I could find in short notice). I know it's not ideal but is this going to negatively affect me? Should I inject 300mg for the last part of my cycle or should I try to measure out 250mg?

Right now, I have stuff for 5 weeks, I have an AI, and my PCT. Before my cycle I got my blood work done.

swolehead is offline Member
    always have all your stuff before you start lesson learned but it's just some math you don't need to try and messure out just keep it at 250

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agree with above. Easy math to get your 250 mgs. Bet you won't make that mistake again.

Thread Information