Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Beginner want to use steroid for Muscles and Weight

Builder150 is offline New Member

Beginner want to use steroid for Muscles and Weight

Hi,

I am 24 years, weigh 68kg

Doing workout in gym for last 7 months and in home with light dumbels and barbels since childhood.

I can bench 50kgs (4 sets on decline, incline, flat for 12 rep) and curl 15kgs (one arm 12 rep).

okay now, i want to gain 8 kg muscle mass and i have decided to use deca for one month cycle with or without sastanon 250.

i am not sure about sastanon 250 bec i think i have already to much hormones and i waste them a lot on sundays... masturb..lol

Also i have set a goal that when i will be able to bench 80kgs than i will use steroids so that i can take full benefits of deca strength.

Tell me if i can take daca alone as i always have surplus hormones to waste. and whats the right time to take daca i guess i will reach 80kg bench after 1.5 months !

Tell me if the gain from deca will be permanent and after 1 month cycle how long deca will remain in my body so it can keep building mass.
    Last edited by Builder150; 11-15-2014 at 01:53 PM.

uhit is offline Member
    So 7 months experience. Weighs 68KG and can't even bench 1x body weight and wants to use anabolic substances...

What did I just read.

You need FOOD bro, not steroids .
    gainz4dayz17 and purav91 like this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You need to sort your diet out before using steroids because even oif you did steroids you would lose all gains after the cycle ends due to your diet not being able to support new tissue, I also suspect your not training right to gian mass and size. These two areas are the ones you need to concentrate on because steroids wont give you what your looking for. Get some weight on and build a foundation by hard training and eat correctly steroids are not the easy way out and will cause you more problems than good at your weight.
    Builder150 and Red Bastard like this.

against_grain is offline Junior Member
    props to marcus for giving actual information in the right direction, instead of just flaming the guy.
    Red Bastard likes this.

bifda is offline Associate Member
    First you must master the cock push up natty, then come back for steroid advice.

Bros as i mentioned when i will reach 80Ks bench, and i do chest workout once a week so only 4times a month.
    I am eating as much as i can.

You also have to keep in mind that i am asian & we can lift less then you people.
    i have light bones structure wrist is about 4.3" so its even harder for me to built mass than others having strong bone structures but still i am doing well in gym.

Quote Originally Posted by bifda View Post
    First you must master the cock push up natty, then come back for steroid advice.
    no....I push on knuckles.......
    Last edited by Builder150; 11-15-2014 at 01:50 PM.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    No matter if u are asian or green. Everyone can gain some decent size without gear.

Some just need to eat more and train harder!
    Builder150 likes this.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    In this point that u are now, none roids gonna help u, only hurt u...

yes i love hard working... i have just increased the weights after so long & i'm feeling good will continue increment... will work on diet

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    You need to sort your diet out before using steroids because even oif you did steroids you would lose all gains after the cycle ends due to your diet not being able to support new tissue, I also suspect your not training right to gian mass and size. These two areas are the ones you need to concentrate on because steroids wont give you what your looking for. Get some weight on and build a foundation by hard training and eat correctly steroids are not the easy way out and will cause you more problems than good at your weight.
    not sure what else I can add here.

most are not ready until after a few hard years of training in the gym AND a few hard years in the kitchen. The kitchen is the easiest thing to overlook in my humble opinion. You have to learn to eat to your macros, and to do it with consistency. it IS a discipline, and not something you can learn in just a couple of months.

if you were to train and eat the right way, it would be a few years anyways before you needed AAS.

Don't make the newb mistake and do steroids right out the gate. You will find that the moment you come off steroids is the moment you will begin to lose your gains. And you will wonder why as most newbs do. They then perpetuate the mistake by saying fvck it, and then going back on cycle when they shouldn't.

Don't use drugs to prop up your gains. Do it smart. Eat right. Train right.

Head on over to the nutrition section and post up what you typically eat during the day. include your macros per meal and macros per day, along with your TDEE.

See you over there..........

---Roman
    uhit likes this.

motivated247 is offline New Member
    Honestly, with that much experience, if you consumed over 4000 calories and used creatine you would blow up like you were on steroids ! Also do some Back Squats and Deadlifts! Your body won't get stronger unless you tell it to! Doing heavy compound movement, upping your calories and cycling creatine along with getting a minimum of 8 hours sleep will get you jacked enough for people to accuse you of steroids, without using. squatting and deadlifting have been proven to double your natural testosterone levels in studies.

Please do not even consider AAS without improving yourself through other methods, you will be wiping your ass with the money you spent.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by motivated247 View Post
    Honestly, with that much experience, if you consumed over 4000 calories and used creatine you would blow up like you were on steroids ! Also do some Back Squats and Deadlifts! Your body won't get stronger unless you tell it to! Doing heavy compound movement, upping your calories and cycling creatine along with getting a minimum of 8 hours sleep will get you jacked enough for people to accuse you of steroids, without using. squatting and deadlifting have been proven to double your natural testosterone levels in studies.

Please do not even consider AAS without improving yourself through other methods, you will be wiping your ass with the money you spent.
    This is good advice bar cycling creatine. Creatine can/should be taken year round.

Also the test increase from large compound movements is quite insignificant, it takes a substantial increase in testosterone for an extended period of time to have any effect.

purav91 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Builder150 View Post
    Bros as i mentioned when i will reach 80Ks bench, and i do chest workout once a week so only 4times a month.
    I am eating as much as i can.

You also have to keep in mind that i am asian & we can lift less then you people.
    i have light bones structure wrist is about 4.3" so its even harder for me to built mass than others having strong bone structures but still i am doing well in gym.
    dude im asian to and i bench press 120kg !! so dont blame it on being asian just eat right and train longer !!

Elias0086 is offline Junior Member
    Steroids is not some magic thing that will transform you into a muscle bound freak. It still takes hard work, dedication, and diet. In your case eat eat eat and eat some more......whatever you do , do not take deca by itself unless you want to use your dick again.

Quote Originally Posted by Khazima View Post
    This is good advice bar cycling creatine. Creatine can/should be taken year round.

Also the test increase from large compound movements is quite insignificant, it takes a substantial increase in testosterone for an extended period of time to have any effect.
    I was going to write the same thing about the creatine. 5grm/day 24/7/365 no issues.

on top of that, you can "Look" really big by reducing BF%. there are a few dudes in my gym that look big in a T-Top and only weigh 170ish. they have low bf% and actually look like maybe stage ready in about six months.

and then there is a couple of really huge blokes with higher bf% that seem massively strong, yet don't look quite as defined.

so there are two aspects to it

actual size

and how it appears

Sergio727 is offline Junior Member
    Frequent ejaculations increase T so id suggest using your sunday routine all week long

Quote Originally Posted by Sergio727 View Post
    Frequent ejaculations increase T so id suggest using your sunday routine all week long
    mate

these are lounge responses. please try to be more serious outside the lounge.

Fair enough?
    Builder150 likes this.

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    Learn how to eat, learn how to train, and learn how to rest. You don't need AAS, you need to get the foundation built first, then you can start to decorate it.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    BTW you could masturbate 10x a day and it would have absolutely no effect on strength or building muscle, except for the fact that you'd be exhausted..

Sergio727 is offline Junior Member
    BTW you could masturbate 10x a day and it would have absolutely no effect on strength or building muscle, except for the fact that you'd be exhausted..
    It was a joke

lol in childhood i used to do 25 times and stilll strongest in comparision to other which didn't do any exercise but was skinny

Quote Originally Posted by purav91 View Post
    dude im asian to and i bench press 120kg !! so dont blame it on being asian just eat right and train longer !!
    whats your weight and years in gym.

yeh i know every thing about work out legs and back are also my favorite..

legs workout increase my testo so much that for next 24 hours it become very difficult to retain them...

bifda is offline Associate Member
    Mate don't take any steroids , spend more time in the diet forum and train smart for a few years then come back and ask for AAS advice.
    Really take this and go grow first, learn how to make the most your diet, cos if you can't do that without AAS then you will lose any gains you make with them.
    Peace.

Stack updated/ edited

week 1 150mg sust + 200mg deca
    week 2 150mg sust + 200mg deca
    week 3 150mg sust + 200mg deca
    week 4 150mg sust + 200mg deca
    week 5 150mg sust + 200mg deca
    week 6 150mg sust
    week 7 ( Norvodix 20mg + colmod 50mg ) / per day
    Week 8 none
    Week 9 none
    Week 11 ( Norvodix 10mg + colmod 30mg ) / per day

Finish
    Last edited by Builder150; 12-26-2014 at 03:19 PM.

I injected Sust e 250 mg yesterday and after 5 hours my nerves were very calm.
    now after 24 hours the peak of concentration is geeting higher and my body temperature is also raised a little. And iam feeling a kind of uncomfortable.
    I will split 2 doses in a week from now on...

Silverback64 is offline New Member
    Eat. Eat. Eat. Eat. And eat more. Eat clean as you can bud. You do not want to try and use aas as some magic pill. There is no magic pill bud. You need to put in the work,the time, and the pain in order to gain. Build a SOLID base first at least. And honestly IMO you are a little young still as your natural production is still very high and your growth plates may not be naturally closed yet.

i am saying that i injected and look what that guy is saying........
    like i am talking about the invasion of nato in afganistan and that guy is saying that he eats a alot of mangoes because they have yellow color.

this is the best
    loooooooooooooooooooliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    of this month.

chris_columbia is offline Associate Member
    Stack updated/ edited

week 1 150mg sust + 100mg Test E + 200mg deca
    week 2 150mg sust + 100mg Test E + 200mg deca
    week 3 150mg sust + 100mg Test E + 200mg deca
    week 4 150mg sust + 100mg Test E + 200mg deca
    week 5 150mg sust + 100mg Test E + 200mg deca
    week 6 150mg sust
    Week 8 none
    Week 9 none

Finish
    You sir just began the stupidest, most poorly layer out and planned cycle, I might have every seen, next to orals only, I promise, this will not end well.

Stack updated/ edited

week 1 150mg sust + 100mg Test E + 200mg deca
    week 2 150mg sust + 100mg Test E + 200mg deca
    week 3 150mg sust + 100mg Test E + 200mg deca
    week 4 150mg sust + 100mg Test E + 200mg deca
    week 5 150mg sust + 100mg Test E + 200mg deca
    week 6 150mg sust
    Week 8 none
    Week 9 none

Finish
    You sir just began the stupidest, most poorly layed out and planned cycle, I might have ever seen, next to orals only, I promise, this will not end well.

Quote Originally Posted by chris_columbia View Post
    You sir just began the stupidest, most poorly layer out and planned cycle, I might have every seen, next to orals only, I promise, this will not end well.
    F U and thanks for leaving sucker
    Last edited by Builder150; 12-26-2014 at 03:23 PM.

The forum is too slow.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This forum moves at just the right pace. This forum is about responsible AAS use. Doing the research, making sure your diet, and training are in check before a using AAS. When people ask about using steroids , and this community tells you that you shouldn't use steroids . You should listen. If you are not going to listen to the hundreds of years of experience that is here, why bother posting.

Your the one putting these substances in your body at 24 without a clue of the long term problems your going to cause. For one decca shouldn't be run for that short of a time, and your pct is not going to end well. If your not a troll you should take these guys advice to heart, and stop what your doing. Then ask what your best course of action would be to reverse what you have started.

this forum is very rare. These people care, and don't want to see anyone ruin there lives at such a young age. These guys know there shit. If you take the time to ask a question, take the time to listen. The answers your getting are very consistent. Is it possible that they all are wrong, and your right?

You are a *****, take 10 times your planned doses and you might get some results, that looks like a little girl cycle.

Why do guys like you come to this forum, I'm sure there are douche bag forums that are more suited to ****tards like yourself. I hate calling people out, but it is getting ridiculous seeing thread after thread of arseholes that wont listen to the advice given, then attack the guys trying to help them not fuk themselves up. FUK off, find a site that will tell you what you want to here, this isn't it.

Lets just ignore this guy, let him **** himself up, I'm going to laugh at him when it's all said and done.

boiwonder is offline New Member
    his probably trolling aha

The admins of this forum are probably sleeping.

If you guys really want to guide some one guide him to your sisi bed, if he already said he is using them.

Admin Block my id. i dont want to post here.

If you dont know any thing you shouldnt have created....
    Last edited by Builder150; 12-27-2014 at 11:58 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Just stop posting if you don't want to.

You have been directed to other threads to read and have been provided with some solid advice.

If the advice isn't what you wanted to here then so be it but don't have a problem with us trying to get you to help yourself.

Goodbye and good luck.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I still say fuk off, I'm not being nice to these trolls anymore. I will gladly help people that are willing to help themselves, but not shitbirds like this tool. If we keep being nice, they keep coming back and cluttering up our board making it harder for the new guys to find the info they need. Maybe it is just my on cycle aggression level shortening my fuse, but guys like this are making me angry lately.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information