Thread: Clen dosing

thegame1431 is offline Junior Member

Clen dosing

I know two weeks on and two weeks off, but what does everyone suggest per day 40MCG, do I take at once, or split? how far apart if I split? Thanks

Blog Entries
    The half-life is too long for you to split. Take once in the morning and you're good try to avoid taking it during the later hours of the evening so it doesn't disrupt your sleeping patterns.

30-40 is a good starting point and you can work your way up until you feel that your comfortable and that the sides aren't too harsh. Either way i'd never exceed 150mcg but that's just me
    Last edited by davidtheman100; 11-19-2014 at 06:59 PM.

Soomy is offline Junior Member
    I found that 120mcg is good for me. All at once in the morning.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thegame1431 View Post
    I know two weeks on and two weeks off, but what does everyone suggest per day 40MCG, do I take at once, or split? how far apart if I split? Thanks
    No one can answer this question for u because u have to experience how much u can handle. A good starting point is 20mcg then everyday add 20mcg BUT make sure u can handle the dosage. So by day three u can be perfect at 60mcg then just sit at that dosage.

Btw 2wks on & 2wks off is a waste. Grab urself two bottles of keto and run 2mg every night. This will let u run the clen longer then two weeks. It will also make the clen very effective at such a low dosage.

Also u are going to need L-taurine. 3g a day should be perfect. This will help with cramping.

Good luck bro

I'm ultra sensitive clen . I started with 40mcg once and I didn't sleep for 40 hours. It was terrible shaking all night. I would say be safe and start at 20mcg, you're gonna ramp it anyways.

Rida5d is offline Member
    My max was 120 mcg ..
    After that the spasms and shaking was not tolerated.

The damn spasms were hitting me at 4-5 am like someone set an alarm , and was jumping from my bed dancing in the floor from pain in my calves.

Jaydenn is offline Junior Member
    depends what kind of clen it is,
    i had clen which was in a dripper and maxed out @ 200mcg,
    at the moment i got Clen horsepowered,

and i haven't went over 80mcg, because that's still too strong for me.
    I can barley hold my phone lol.

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    I must not be that sensitive to Clen like some of you guys.

I started at 40mcg and worked my way up to 120mcg in increments of 20mcg. sides werent bad, but ended up backing off to 100 to make it easy to measure. and less is more right?
    Great energy in the morning when I took it, light shakes all day, was lethargic the first week needed a nap in the middle of the day.

Yesterday I accidentally took 1ml(200mcg) mean't to take 0.5ml(100mcg) OOPS, Stupid careless mistake...I thought i was in for a really bad day but I didnt feel it much more than 120mcg luckily.

Thread Information